• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZTEST kits

Bearlove

Bluelight Crew
Hi Everyone,

EZTEST have now released a new range of kits (Piperazines, LSD etc) - which on the surface is great news. The problem is that they have also changed the Marquis, Mecke kits in the process!

You no longer get a bottle of solution which you can use over and over. You now get individual ampules which work out @ 12 tests for 20 Euro.

When you think the marquis on sale at the moment is only 10£ for dozens of tests then these new kits are a bit of a rip off to say the least.

It will probably take some time for all the old stock to be sold /replaced with these new kits but if your thinking about buying a kit then I suggest you buy one now.

PLEASE click the link at the top of PR to be directed to a supplier of the old kits (this way we get some money).

I will try and get some of the other stockists start selling these piperazine kits at a realistic price.

Thanks

I'm so glad there's finally a chemical screen for pipes. Does anyone have a comprehensive list of all known chemicals it reacts to? I'd love to buy a kit but I don't want to buy it and then find out that it only catches TMfPP and mCPP but not BZP, for example ...

If you give it a couple of days then you will be able to buy the kits from a number of suppliers (the one that advertises on Pillreports for example who was selling the old kits 50% less than eztest)

At the moment the only information we have is that they can test for

67162452.jpg

Bump -- whats the deal with this kit. Details?

Looks like it can test for BZP according to this site -- http://www.ednyrion.com/ez-testing-kits/mcpp.html

A guy on pillreports has tested some MDMA and this test kit shows positive for pipes -- see http://www.pillreports.com/index.php?page=display_pill&id=26000

Can we put some meat on the bones here people

Im under the impression at the moment that these kits can only test for phenylpiperazines - BZP isnt in that group.

**Edit - Update**
That was a typo on the site - these kits do not work on BZP

Ok I got mine and checked out the color chart... no mention of BZP...

http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z311/crenshaw1387/IMG_20110504_171920.jpg

And wtf is up with the 6-APB saying in parenthesis "unverified sample"? Are they saying that their hook may have fucked them? I don't get it? Arent the samples that EZtest uses to make their color charts gcms tested? If not then... wtf?

It can only mean that they didn't have their sample of 6APB verified before they tested it - which, if thats the case, its a bit pointless to make a colour chart based on the reactions of an 'unknown' substance.

I will have a representative of EZTEST have a look at this thread and clarify exactly what these piperazine kits can test for and also the comments about the 6APB.

**Edit - Update**
The sample used when they made the colour chart was 'unverified' (By this they mean - they bought their sample from a well trusted source but didnt have it GC/MS tested). This is the reason why the kits are not marketed at being able to test for 6APB - These kits are marketed as being able to test for MCPP (which they can do).

I do have to say that since ednyrion are on board with these new kits we have a much better level of communication - were still talking about tying to get either more solution in the vials (so you can pour onto a plate) or have both style kits available.

Last edited:
This is bullshit! I want another EZ Test Extreme with the Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons, Robadope, and buffer when mine runs out or expires.

This is bullshit! I want another EZ Test Extreme with the Marquis, Mandelin, Mecke, Simons, Robadope, and buffer when mine runs out or expires.

Well if I was you I would check your suppliers now and see if they have any of the older kits in stock and buy one now.

At the moment these new kits will replace the bottle testers that your talking about.

Well if I was you I would check your suppliers now and see if they have any of the older kits in stock and buy one now.

At the moment these new kits will replace the bottle testers that your talking about.

I thought at least Marquis reagent was only good for 6-12 months after it's made?

I can PM people a link to where the old tests are still available... if your looking for the old style and can't find them...

Pm me with the details also :)

Dancesafe will not change their kits - every supplier in the UK will have their stock replaced eventually.

What I would class as my number one supplier has just received the last stock of the old marquis kits in the UK - after that its going to be these vials.

What concerns me is that there is no simmons and robadope. These are needed when trying to guess what the RC's are as they can reduce the list of possible chems. Plus how can we now determine if we are getting Mdma/Mdea or Mda?
I had a complete kit posted to me a couple months ago but am thinking or getting another one before they run out and cryovacing the unopened bottles to keep all air out of them.

What concerns me is that there is no simmons and robadope. These are needed when trying to guess what the RC's are as they can reduce the list of possible chems. Plus how can we now determine if we are getting Mdma/Mdea or Mda?
I had a complete kit posted to me a couple months ago but am thinking or getting another one before they run out and cryovacing the unopened bottles to keep all air out of them.

Excellent point also... especially since everyone thinks these copycat pokes are methylone... but I've recently seen a few simons tests on them and they don't react with simons.... theyre not methylone... I'm thinking naphyrone but that's just speculation... mdpv and mdppp also show essentially the same results across the board...

Bearlove, is the website you sent me a while ago still good on the EZ test kits? They seem to have the new versions, and the complete old version. Just want to know, buying it today if its the old kind.

Bearlove, is the website you sent me a while ago still good on the EZ test kits? They seem to have the new versions, and the complete old version. Just want to know, buying it today if its the old kind.

Sorry Im a bit late with this but that site is still fine - just make sure you check and order the older kit before these new one shot kits appear.

Just incase anyone is interested or wondering what these new kits look - here is a picture of a couple of vials.

They probably contain two drops of solution per vial.

dsc0562nm.jpg

Last edited:
There's not much reagent... that change is off of a very tiny amount of scaping and Mecke reagent... the substance is methocarbamol

IMG_20110516_175726.jpg

Last edited:
I can't even see the reagent in those vials! (or is it just me?)

Sorry Im a bit late with this but that site is still fine - just make sure you check and order the older kit before these new one shot kits appear.

Just incase anyone is interested or wondering what these new kits look - here is a picture of a couple of vials.

dsc0562nm.jpg

dsc0562nm.jpg

Yeah, I ordered one on the 15th. Got it in 8-9 days. Pretty sweet imo. Super fast, from the UK :p

I can't even see the reagent in those vials! (or is it just me?)

If you look at the bottom of the vial you can just see some liquid - theres only about two drops of reagent per vial.

I was sent a kit to have a look at and to be completely honest I dont like them and I think its a big step backwards for EZTEST. Yes these ampules would be great for taking to a rave our club etc but for the regular tester they work out pretty expensive. My other concern is if you try and test a MDMA+Piperazine pill (popular in the US) then its going to be pretty hard to notice a watery reaction in such a small amount of fluid in a vial. If you have the drop on a plate you will notice the weak reaction a lot clearer.

Ive just taken my mecke kit out to take a photo of the solution for you and both vials simply contain crystals stuck to the bottom of the vials (is this correct?) - the two vials of mandelin are bright orange / yellow indicating Ritalin / ketamine (both vials are unopened).

I know that EZTEST thinks that Im being unfair with them and badmouthing them for no reason. Im not, I simply need a supplier of kits that we can rely on and lately EZTEST have failed to deliver.

dsc0589io.jpg

EZTEST are back on the site so I will ask them to come into this thread so we can discuss this matter with them directly and get some feedback etc

Last edited:
Found the old EZ-Test Extreme on this link. Sadly, the "EZ-Test Complete" (which is what I want) is out of stock on Ednyrion.

http://www.ednyrion.com/ez-testing-kits/xtreme-ecstasy-testing-kit.html

Decent price for this kit too. (even translated into dollars) Marquis, Simons, and Robadope.

I'm looking forward to hearing what EZ-Test has to say regarding the recent change in their business model. My main complaint is the change from a single bottle of reagent to single-use gel testing ampoules. This makes very little sense from an overall perspective of harm-reduction. Ease of use? Yes, I can understand and appreciate that. But dollar for dollar, the old kits were a better value, as they were able to test FAR more pills in their lifetime.

Thank you, BearLove, for bringing this up, and trying to work things out. The community thanks you, and sends you *hugs*

By the way, I DO like the new piperazine testing kits. Again, though; I have to point out the inherent value in a *bottle* of reagent, as opposed to a kit consisting of 10 single-use tests.

This also makes very little sense from a project management perspective, if one of the chief aims of said project is harm-reduction, and helping the community. This shift to single-use disposables goes against the premise of both harm-reduction AND helping the community. I understand the value-add, and the business channel considerations (IE - making more money), but this doesn't seem wise when you consider the big picture.

EDIT: A good compromise for EZ-Test would be to offer BOTH the single-use disposables AND the bottles. THAT I would like to see.

Last edited: