• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

EZTEST kits

@bearlove: the mandelin reagent is yellow by nature because of the stuff that's in it. always has been and always will be. You didn't know that? ketamine will give a solid bright orange color, give it a try...

btw: the crystals in the ampoule form a gel with the liquids, increasing the contact surface for the sample. This means it can't leak and the user will not be exposed to dangerous chems anymore. This also eliminates all kinds of consumer product labelling and shipping isuues since these are anot considered hazmat anymore... pretty cool imho

@easy e - I don't suppose methoxetamine has a similar reaction to ketamine?

I ask because I'm getting some methoxetamine and would like to know what to expect from the reagents...

@bearlove: the mandelin reagent is yellow by nature because of the stuff that's in it. always has been and always will be. You didn't know that? ketamine will give a solid bright orange color, give it a try...

No I didnt know that - so if the reagent is bright yellow by nature why would you give/make yellow as a positive to ket/ ritalin? The colours in these unopend vials match exactly the charts supplied (in the kits) to a positive reaction to both chemicals. If you look at the photo of these vials both have a very different colour liquid inside - could you please explain that also.

So to a new user they could test a sample of 'powder' they would get a postive for ket (based on the sheets you supply with these kits) they could ingest said powder only to find out its something else?

Last edited:
btw: the crystals in the ampoule form a gel with the liquids, increasing the contact surface for the sample. This means it can't leak and the user will not be exposed to dangerous chems anymore. This also eliminates all kinds of consumer product labelling and shipping isuues since these are anot considered hazmat anymore... pretty cool imho

From what I can recal your site used to say (about the old kits) - we have shipped these kits all over the world without any problems.

You never had any shipping issues on your old style kits (of if you did you never openly advised this on your site). The user would only be exposed to 'dangerous chemicals' if they ignored the safey instructions supplied with your kits - the same applies now. If the user simply ignores the instructions/common sense then the chances of them being exposed is the same.

On the old style test, ive always under the assumption that ketamine was orange/brown.

Why would the colour reaction change if you just packaging it in a different way, its still the same chemicals within the vials?

Just ordered a new "complete" EZ test kit from the uk thru ednyrion. I wonder which type will turn up and how long it will take its coming to Vic Australia

Just ordered a new "complete" EZ test kit from the uk thru ednyrion. I wonder which type will turn up and how long it will take its coming to Vic Australia

Let us know when you kit arrives - it would be interesting to know how long shipping to AU takes.

Has Enlighten stopped selling kits? I tried to find them the other day but I couldnt find them anywhere.

Will do bear, um not sure about enlighten I have just heard alot of people have had trouble with orders then I found this thread whilst researching pipes kits and somehow got linked to ednyrion so thought it was time update my kit. I'm preparing to do a report on these green hearts in Victoria at the moment so a new kit will be handy. Also I'm sending 1 to ecstasydata for a assay report to end the debate on page 4 Aussie section green hearts. I have been told they mdea from a reliable source.

Ok guys so after 5 weeks my test kits never turned up. I emailed paradox.UK and there reply was:

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received this yet, we have had alot of delays since Royal Mail changed their systems. As this was sent with Airmail we're not able to track it, so I can't give you more information.

If this is returned to us we'll let you know, then we can resend it if you prefer.
As theres no proof of delivery we're not able to claim for this, so we don't offer compensation as shown in our terms.

So basically stiff shit you don't get your products.

Good morning Bluelighters,

I am in the United States and would like to order a test kit for Friday. Will it come this soon and also what is the best kit to buy? Is there a kit that will test
for MDMA, Pipes, Methylone and other RC's? There are some things in my future and I hear that one of them is dirty..a yellow Louis Vuitton. There is also
Molly. Thanks in advance !

Dancesafe is the fastest but they don't have a Pipe test. I have emailed them a few times asking if they will carry one but have never got a response.

You probably won't get it by friday though unless you talk to them and ask them to expedite and ship overnight( i don't think USPS has a 2 day service). Will cost a lot though.

Thanks. Ok. I can only afford one kit right now..which one should I get? I will add more kits down the road

Last edited:
Marquis can test for more adulterants as far as I know. Things like speed and methylone.

Thanks LuGoJ. I am excited about getting my test kit. I may party less often but at least I can party safely. I plan to get the Simons and Mecke as well for back up testing. Can't hurt :)