• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Eye Contact

:) It's true though, babies are thugs. The world treats them like a treasure and it gets to their heads. Me, I'm just another schmuck, another potential "scum predator", not worthy of love or respect. The baby gets a free slice of cheesecake for existing and I get to pay for everyone's meal. One day a child wakes up an adult and the world quickly forgets we were once bundles of joy too.

:) It's true though, babies are thugs. The world treats them like a treasure and it gets to their heads. Me, I'm just another schmuck, another potential "scum predator", not worthy of love or respect. The baby gets a free slice of cheesecake for existing and I get to pay for everyone's meal. One day a child wakes up an adult and the world quickly forgets we were once bundles of joy too.

Agreed. Bunch of dumb babies!! My cousin gets money just because she decided to pop one out. Those of us who are smart enough not to breed should be the ones who are rewarded.

I noticed that women pushing babies in a stroller smile a hell of a lot more. Probably because they don't want you to steal their baby? Or maybe horny as hell?

Discuss.

I noticed that women pushing babies in a stroller smile a hell of a lot more. Probably because they don't want you to steal their baby? Or maybe horny as hell?

Discuss.

they need someone to save them from the existential dread which comes after a traumatic and unwanted maternity experienced in an unhappy marriage

Discuss.
Are they smiling while making eye contact?
1 they find you cute
2 if they are in a relationship theyre thinking about how easy it is to slip off a ring and put that shit on the nightstand for when you gotta roll
3 they may be single and want you to make a suave first move
4 might just be on drugs. I will smile uncontrollably at everyone now at times its not always intentional
5 could be they are just thinking more happy random thoughts and may just be in their headspace.

Discuss.

They’re only smiling because they’re daydreaming about pushing that stroller into the middle of oncoming traffic.

Honestly dude if youre hot enough ladies might start to wonder if its something is wrong w them so if theyre pretty flirt a little

I end up flirting with women almost uncontrollably. I am never sure who "starts it" or if looking at them starts it vs words.

I don't really flirt in public. Not with words at least. I let my eyes do the work.

If i really did want someone, i'd be pretty forward. But "really wanting someone" is rare. I don't think i've ever met someone worth chasing, so i tend to be pretty upfront and if it doesn't work i just masturbate which i sometimes prefer since most people disappoint me.

I don't really flirt in public. Not with words at least. I let my eyes do the work.
I normally never really "wanted" someone either but I've been ... in a settling down mode where I like to know who I'm fucking and I like what I like... and yeah. I probably would never settle down if I can't get the ONE I want right now. He's... so awesome. If he doesn't hit me up I will probably take like at least a week off sex.

btw if you made eyes at me I might faint so don't do that even if you're just fuckin with me LULLLL *swoons*

I can really enjoy jerking off, sex can be amazing too but there's maybe only 2 people I like it with as much as jerking it right now 8( yeah I know that's abysmal isn't it.