• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Extremely sick for 2 days after snorting very small line of heroin for first time

raleighmciver

Greenlighter
I snorted a line of heroin for the first time 2 days ago, felt good for about 10 minutes, then spent the night puking, and when I wasn't puking nodding off (which I understand is probably normal.) I vomited again the moment I woke up in the morning and just generally havent felt well ever since. I very very rarely do opiates, so yes my tolerance is low to things like this, but the line I did was about 3/4 of an inch long and extremely thin. Is this normal for the first time? Would it possibly feel better and not make me sick if I tried it a second time?
I told a friend about it the next day and they said it sounded like the heroin was laced with fentanyl. Does that sound more likely to be the reason I got so sick (hot flashes, sweating, vomiting, etc.) or is it just a normal first time reaction when you have a low tolerance to opiates?

Yes it's extremely common to puke, vomit, or feel nauseous on opiates.

Given how you have a low or non-existent tolerance, and how the strength of heroin you buy from a dealer is unknown you are lucky you did not die.

It's unknown if the dope you snorted was really fent, or had fent or other drugs mixed in. Don't use any of it or any opiates again, can you get the rest of the dope tested? Stay safe. I moved this to other drugs for you.

If you simply must use opiates use low doses of the actual pharmaceutical ones since that way you know what you are getting. Keep in mind though that there are look-alike pills that look like oxy, etc. but are really fent, and people take them and die.

Last edited:
The first thought that came to mind was it was prob mixed with rent but it could have just been really good dope. Either way take that as a sign.. If you must use opiates/opioids again I suggest using pharmaceuticals.

There is absolutely no way we can do anything besides speculate as to what you did. As Priest said, you could of easily OD'ed and died. Fent or not.

Also, it is extremely ignorant for a low/no tolerance person to snort that strong of a substance.

I am not trying to beat on you, but I'd rather do that then you be dead.

Asperation is real. Choking on your own vomit is real.

Please research any chemical you plan to ingest and stay away from dead end drugs like heroin.

If you want to get high, smoke a joint.

As far as being sick, eat light food like soup and crackers , drink clear fluids and drinks that re hydrate you like Gatorade.

Flush the rest of your dope down the toilet.

Be safe and stay alive.