• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Extremely Horny

Fentanyl? Careful where you buy it from. In Canada they're green pills. My friend was getting it prescribed, but stashing it during his last 2 weeks. Guess what I found in the laptop bag he gave me. Checked it out a bit and seems it's an epidemic in Canada. I don't like prescription opiates, but I rarely use opiates anyway, So... what do I know?
I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Fentanyl is mixed into or used as a cut for heroin, cocaine, and there are even pills which look exactly or very similar to the real prescription type but are actually fentanyl. Rapper lil'peep died from a pill he thought was a benzodiazepine, but it was fentanyl. Rest in peace.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend. Fentanyl is mixed into or used as a cut for heroin, cocaine, and there are even pills which look exactly or very similar to the real prescription type but are actually fentanyl. Rapper lil'peep died from a pill he thought was a benzodiazepine, but it was fentanyl. Rest in peace.
Terminal case of cancer. I believe that he wanted me to have the pills 'cause I drink just coffee, unless I go a party and I'm quite edgy. Also, I think, he wanted to feel it. He had not slept in 5-7 days. So probably wasn't using any sedatives or painkiller. I can't comment on it, since I've been using them since yesterday. I feel nothing. Emotionless as a robot. Monday morning I have to stop though. Lets see what happens.

Terminal case of cancer. I believe that he wanted me to have the pills 'cause I drink just coffee, unless I go a party and I'm quite edgy. Also, I think, he wanted to feel it. He had not slept in 5-7 days. So probably wasn't using any sedatives or painkiller. I can't comment on it, since I've been using them since yesterday. I feel nothing. Emotionless as a robot. Monday morning I have to stop though. Lets see what happens.
Thank you for your kind words though.

You have been taking fentanyl pills without a tolerance to opiates? Please be very careful.

They're big where I live. That may be a Western thing though, not the whole country
Hey man...I live in the south and I was joking. We love acid down here. lol. And the fun guy, we like him too. Several deemster chefs where I live at.

You have been taking fentanyl pills without a tolerance to opiates? Please be very careful.
I second this...I accidentally ingested Fentanyl once (I am not an opiates user) and passed out...woke up throwing up so hard that I pulled a muscle. Would not recommend to anyone except extreme heroin addicts who want to make even worse decisions