PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

extreme doses or DXM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXMkid420

Bluelighter
ok well ever since i started my DXM adventure i have always wonderd, what is the most DXM a person could survive? now i have looked this up many times but wat i found is not exactly clear. i found from a few sites that lethal doses are from 2000-30000mgs.WTF. thats a pretty big margin if you ask me. my highest dose was 2100mgs and i feel that i can do more but i havnt tried due to the fact that so many ppl on BL said not to go higher than 2000mgs. but if you look at the doses 2000-30000mgs if i took say 5000 mgs would that just be a ridicoulos thing to do? wat do you think the chances of me dieing at 5000mgs would be? (im not saying im going to do this its just out of curiosity)
in your opinion wat do you think is the most DXM that someone could survive?
if its saying that you can die from 2000-30000mgs than it must vary from person to person right? i guess wat im trying to find out is wat do you guys think is the most DXM you could take without putting your life in real danger?(yes i no there is always danger with drugs but you know wat i mean)

I've read trip reports of person doing 2,7g.
When I take more than 450mg I usually feel like I breathe through a piece of cloth and it's not a nice feeling.
That's all I can say :)

ok i lied i have every intention of doing 5000mgs but i would like to hear your thoughs

5000??? that is fuckin stupid idea.... try 2500-2800 first.If you really want to do it them,stop using all drugs forever,you sound like you have some major braindamage.I hope this is some crazy joke.

Your full of harm reductions ideas aren't you? :) I think the LD50 of DXM is disputed, but a fair bit higher than 5g. Fuck knows what a 5g DXM trip would be likely, lots of throwing up and confusion I would guess...

Crazyness. If you do take that much and don't die; I still don't see a productive trip coming from it. Lots of throwing up, confusion, and other overdose symptoms along with possible damage.

Why do you want to go this high? If DXM isn't taking you where you want to be maybe instead of taking reckless doses you should get into physically safer psychedelics?

Jeez, 2g is my max.....talking about doing 5g is just asinine IMO.

You must have known that every one here was going to disagree with you taking five grams of dxm. This almost sounds like a cry for help, a possible attempt at an "accidental suicide". If you are unsatisfied with your life, please seek help.

If not than I assume that you're not getting much from dxm. Dxm for me use to be wonderful but I now don't find it interesting at all. I have found ways to have a more visual dxm trip by adding mushrooms or other psychedelics to the mix with out going over a gram of dxm. Adding ketamine to the mix will take you further than dxm could ever alone IME.

My limit on dxm was 1250mg. Any higher and I would throw up about 30 minutes after ingestion. When that was no longer enough, I quit. I've tried dxm three years later and still nothing interesting.

Do I think you'll die? No, but I expect what peppersocks said would happen.

ohh ok i see. well like i said the most iv done was 2100mgs and it was amazing. i cant even begin to describe the high. lots ov visuals but they were different that say shrooms. they were much more.......deep i guess you could say. it felt like i could see through solid objects.
the reason i want to try this is because from wat i have heard you have a better chance of surviving things wen your younger. me bieng 16 and DXM bieng my favorite drug i want to get as much out of it as possible. i didnt throw up on 2100mgs so maby i would be ok? its just DXM takes me to a place of beauty, i wish i could stay there forever. im supposed to be quitting but its not working out too well. how would DXM with PCP be?

ohh i see. well im into drug combos. would DXM,K,PCP be super deadly or no? i dont no too much about PCP i have tried it once.

Me throwing up at over 1200 mgs of dxm and you not throwing up at 2100mgs simply means you have a stronger stomach than me, not neccesarily a higher tolerance meaning you can take twice my dose to get the same effects as me, IMO.

For me the addition of mushrooms with dxm has the same feeling of dxm but with more visuals.

Unfortunately I never have tried pcp so I couldn't say what a pcp/dxm combo would be like. Sounds like it might be interesting, but thats pure speculation on my part. I am just suggesting things that I think would be safer than pushing your dosage past 2 grams. Generally I believe that those that overdose never intended to, so why flirt around with possibly becoming a statistic?

ya your right. well the combo i have always wanted to try was PMA with DXM. i have done PMA once and it was gnarly, but dangerous. i have acess to PMA but like you said i dont wanna become a statistic. so is PMA with DXM just flat out not a good idea cuz im listening to wat you guys tell me

ohh i see. well im into drug combos. would DXM,K,PCP be super deadly or no? i dont no too much about PCP i have tried it once.

DXM, PCP & Ketamine - not exactly a TR though.

It sounds like it would be a completely pointless combo - they're all fighting over the same receptors and I would suspect messiness and confusion would be the best you could hope for.

Please don't take ridiculous doses of drugs that may quite possibly be fatal - it really is bad for your health :\

There have been several dextromethorphan overdose deaths documented in medical and media reports. Even when used alone, dextromethorphan overdoses have been fatal. Lethal toxicity starts at around 20mg/kg (about 2000mg for a 220lb person). This is not much above typical fourth plateau doses, and is one reason many oppose redosing and especially measuring doses while under the influence.

source

ok i lied i have every intention of doing 5000mgs but i would like to hear your thoughs

Given this statement, this thread appears to be either pointless dicksizing or out and out trolling. Quite possibly both. This thread will self-destruct unless it veers sharply away from both dicksizing and trollery in the very near future.

EDIT: I really hope that PMA comment is as blatantly trollshit as it sounds. PMA is lethal enough on it's own without combining it with something guaranteed to make it even more so.

My bullshit meter is about to go off the chart :\

not trolling or a cry for help. yes i no PMA is very dangerous but i like the high enough to try it one more time. i feel stupid in asking about the DXM,PCP,K combo. i never even thought of the fact that thier all dissociativs so they would just compete against eachther. no dicksizing here i think its stupid when people do that. ok well you guys talked me ot of the 5000mgs of DXM. ill stick to 2000 and under. apart from weed and anything else that has been mentioned, wat other good DXM combos are there? i just want to make sure im not missing something. mescaline comes to mind?

B&D DXM Thread - the combo subthreads are towards the end of the OP.

I don't mean to come over harsh but 5000mg of DXM, DXM, PCP & K combos and then PMA & DXM combos? These are not good ideas but hopefully the responses so far may have helped you decide to stay within the non-lethal combo range. No need to go pushing insane limits when there are far safer and probably far more enjoyable options :)

ya your right. so i should just forget about PMA alltogether? ohh off topic question sorry bt there is this guy that keeps trying to sell me and my friends this stuff called MPTP? is it any good? i almost bought it from him lastnight and i was planning on doing it but the little voice in my head said to ask about it on here first

Tripped yourself up there a bit. Now I know your trolling. Don't take PMA. Don't take MPTP. Don't take any well know for being lethal drug you've just looked up on wiki.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.