• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Expired Vicodin

sheabruhh

Greenlighter
Hey guys just a question here. I've just found a huge bottle of Vicodin in my cabinet. It's very old and when I smelled it it smells like vinegar (which of corse means the acetopinophen is bad). I was just wondering...would a cold water extraction make these still safe to use? Is expired acetopinophen dangerous? Any advice you can give me? Thanks.

i hesitate to say, and please wait til someone more qualified either corroborates or explicitly calls me out for being a dumb ass on this but although vinegary acetaminophen is not ideal, i was under the impression that all that means is it has broken down and lost its potency - i don't think its dangerous.

but as i said please dont just take that as an okay and dive right in, im just saying what i assumed was common knowledge and i'm not a chemist or anything
stay safe

Yeah thanks I just wanna like be sure that it's not harmful. And do you think the hydro in it will still be ok?

I did an OC 80 from 2002 about a year ago and it still worked fine; might not be as powerful as it once was but still works.