• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Expert calls for marijuana to be legalised to reduce harm of binge drinking

most of the prohibition witches have absolutely no idea what they are talking about, they just eat up whatever scare tactics the media/government feeds them, fucking sheeple..... "Just 1 injected Marijuanas and your hooked for life and live in a trip"

I understand the vocal minority on ALL internet comments sections are the least educated with the most extreme views. Or trolls, but when it comes to drugs, I think that some people get so mad because of all the propaganda that they read in the media, they just HAVE to comment on such a scourge on society. Drug users are the most evil people in the world in their eyes, because of the media and the way it portrays drug users. If you ever get a chance to read these Murdoch papers, which I'd only expect to see in the toilet, you will see exactly why these people are so ignorant. Every single time drugs are mentioned in an article, it is obvious that the writer, or editor, or CEO is purposefully giving misinformation and using terms to demonize the users which solidifies the hatred and normalizes this kind of thought pattern. It's a war, as busty always says, and the people in charge use all the tricks/tactics in the book to wage a full scale war against regular people.

The problem is, the pawns don't know they're being used.

Also, all these conservative people like Busty will never listen to reason, statistics, science or truth. They will only believe what they want, or ironically what they're told, not the truth.

Also, all these conservative people like Busty will never listen to reason, statistics, science or truth. They will only believe what they want, or ironically what they're told, not the truth.

Well fuck its not hard to be labeled conservative on bluelight.

Busty? I didn't say gimpan, nor did I imply that you are conservative. I simply believe, from several years of reading posts of a particular troll, namely Busty - one thousand words - whatever.

I don't understand why you're taking so much offense, am I incorrect?

I know you didnt. I was just saying that on a site like bluelight it doesnt take much to be labeled conservative. Which posts are Bustys?

I dont know why you think I took offense???? Chill friend.

Busty's posts are One Thousands Words' posts are Busty's posts. Read them if you want.

Well fuck its not hard to be labeled conservative on bluelight.

That's why I thought you took offense, it still seems like you did - I think it was the "fuck" that did it.

Another edit. I don't really have that much of a problem with Busty, 1000 words, whatever. My main point was that these people who comment the most are conservatives with very little education. At least I understand Busty has an education and a brain, good trolling etiquette and all.

I think you missed my point though and I'm now inadvertently playing the man, not the ball.

Last edited:
Ok, hows this;

"Well its not hard to be labeled conservative on bluelight".

ok dude, sorry?

Maybe busty should tell me if I'm wrong before I get accused of wrongdoing first, I dunno. I don't know why I'm even typing this to be honest. Must be the drugs. I obviously have holes in my brain or something.

Or maybe I'm just not very good at the same game that others excel at.

Regardless, I promise that's my last edit.

Last edited:
Sorry friend. Im not up to date with the politics of this site. It just frustrates me that if you're opinion differs from the majority on bluelight, the majority will grab their pitchforks.

^ hahahahah "one of the herd" have you clowns stopped using "sheeple"?

i grew up with this. my parents told my entire extended family, and all the people in my street that i was a crack addict when id smoked weed 3 times in my life at that point. Had sleep problems, started going out more.

Not seeing me sleep + having friends + not coming home before 11pm = hardcore meth addiction in my parents eyes

its at the point where i just dissociate myself from my parents, i kinda despise them more than anything now, so id rather ignore them than make me hate them too much. Anyone else who has said the things about my drug use that my parents have, i would punch square in the face and curb stomp till they fucking stopped talking. Im a peaceful guy. Pushed to my limit

i guess the point of that, all i do is smoke weed now, career in on track, sleep problems taken care of. Not good enough for them. Weed is the fucking devil still. + im probably still on the crack anyway

Yeah mate. It happens once a month, It seriously cant be that hard for you to keep track of my cycles.