• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Experiences with Z drugs? Specifically Zopiclone

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
I’m thinking of ordering zopiclone for sleep / anxiety

Ever since a bad fentanyl overdose I get severe bouts of anxiety which include my feet going numb, facial tremors and face pressure

Any advice appreciated

Zopiclone works, downside is everything, including air, tastes like nickels.

I used the 10mg dose and it wouldn't KO me, but I'd be very relaxed

Oh yeah, zopiclone is one of the strongest sleep inducing drugs I've experienced, might be the strongest (depending on dose, usual are 7.5mg) but as said, it is also the possibly worst tasting medically used substance out there, it's so bitter that the traces hitting your taste receptors from out of the bloodstream are enough for everything to taste horribly. Worst are dairy foods imo but really everything tastes like metal.

I've got it prescribed once during three months and took it every day, it continued to be effective and I got no withdrawal afterwards. This is no free ticket to use it for longer, I guess anything beyond a few weeks is dangerous as it is with benzos but my 2 cents are that Z drugs are a bit less bad at tolerance and withdrawal than them.

Drinking while on zopiclone is interesting (albeit a BAD idea as you WILL blackout, be warned!), it comes with hypnagogic closed eye visuals - incredibly detailed black/white scenery.

Zolpidem on the other hand didn't sedate me the slightest. It was an interesting substance on its own, more relaxing and anxiolytic than zopiclone, and maybe the crack of the z-drugs, it hits very fast (a few minutes) and lasts barely one hour and a half. Oh, and for women it's 2x the strength due to some genetical interaction.

I'd just get some CBN. Why risk another physical level habit on GABA receptors?

What is CBN, do you mean CBD? If so, this never helped me really besides one occasion where I got panic from a strong joint. But it's worth trying it out first.

What is CBN, do you mean CBD? If so, this never helped me really besides one occasion where I got panic from a strong joint. But it's worth trying it out first.

CBN is a cannabinoid that forms from degradation of THC. Allegedly present in aged cannabis products. I have it as a white powder, legally. Supposedly helps with sleep somehow. Can't say i noticed anything beyond the usual THC hypnotic effects when adding it. Haven't tried solo though...

As for zopiclone i've found it superior to benzo's for recreation. Actually gives some headspace hypnagogic effects which is of course great. I don't think it's advisable as a regimen in your (OP) situation. Just one more drug, in a way. (Sorry if i'm wrong here). Could be too sedating for anxiety management also.

Last edited:
CBN is cannabinol, and is the strongest cannabinoid responsible for couchlock, especially with terpenes mycrene, beta caryophyllene, and linalool.

In its pure form, studies show its as anxiolytic as 5mg diazepam.

It's works great but not a tonne of people extract it because they are chasing high thc numbers, and degraded or overheated thc is what forms CBN.

Hope this helps

Zopiclone works and I like it.
It feels indeed different than a benzo, not so "evident" but special to it.
It has a potential for abuse, again not like benzos but still.
Some people report that different ROAs than oral, while not advisable at all, work better with zopi than with benzos. I don't know.
IMO big doses like over 15 mgs tend to be a bad idea as it lingers into the next day with a nasty kind of hungover.
Fits of anger and rebound anxiety can also be a thing with big doses.
When dosed as prescribed like 3,5- 12 mgs, it works for a solid 6-8 hours providing good sleep without fucking around the next morning.
Downside are you build fast a tolerance and it stop working.... Who would have guessed?..
And of course it has a horrible taste that lasts forever.