• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Experiences with Methylone....

back to m1, i had these supposed m1 pills, not import ones u buy off the net as plant food, but locally pressed stuff. It made me feel weird, like sweaty n felt like i pissed myself, but i didnt.

i didnt have problem with green after, after a few cones i was on the bed tripping out, eyes closed n i duno when i fell asleep

yeh saying Methylone is weak version of MDMA is liek saying MDA/MDEA to MDMA, just not the same. Whether methylone, butylone, Methedrone MBDB, EDMA, PMMA, PMA etc u cant say its weaker version of MDMA.

It is because it isnt MDMA, just a similar compound chemically.

Its like saying my xr6 is good, but a weaker version of the xr6 turbo or xr8

I love my xr6 turbo she flys :D

The only time I ever tried methylone I wasn't too impressed with it to be honest, but I don't know if I am the best person to comment as no cathinones I have tried seem to affect me that strongly.

iv being using methylone every weekend for 1-2 days. in this time i usually go through a few grams. i could go through a gram in about 12 hours very easy by either bombing,snorting or plugging. i don't like bombing much. and snorting is a waste of drugs and your nose. plugging is really amazing. similar to shooting up but without the rush. i usually take about 2-400 mg, route dependent and by the end of the night i could be doing that every couple of hours. i shot up methylone last week. iv being using it every day for 6 days now. im taking a break for 2 days then having some for a day then having a much longer break. injecting it is amazing, to amazing. like no other drug. i would recommend staying away from iv'ing this drug. because you will become addicted. i inject about 200 for a dose. after going on a binge. the frequency of the time you need to re-dose gets shorter and doses larger. il be shooting up every 30 minutes by the end of a few day binge, because by that point the rush is the only nice part. don't recommend anyone doing what im doing. it's likely to fuck my brain. just sharing this for education and information purposes

iv being using methylone every weekend for 1-2 days. in this time i usually go through a few grams. i could go through a gram in about 12 hours very easy by either bombing,snorting or plugging. i don't like bombing much. and snorting is a waste of drugs and your nose. plugging is really amazing. similar to shooting up but without the rush. i usually take about 2-400 mg, route dependent and by the end of the night i could be doing that every couple of hours. i shot up methylone last week. iv being using it every day for 6 days now. im taking a break for 2 days then having some for a day then having a much longer break. injecting it is amazing, to amazing. like no other drug. i would recommend staying away from iv'ing this drug. because you will become addicted. i inject about 200 for a dose. after going on a binge. the frequency of the time you need to re-dose gets shorter and doses larger. il be shooting up every 30 minutes by the end of a few day binge, because by that point the rush is the only nice part. don't recommend anyone doing what im doing. it's likely to fuck my brain. just sharing this for education and information purposes

Every weekend for 1-2 days? Do you mean, you use it for up to two days a weekend? Or is the word days meant to be months/years?

Also in the name of HR I'd rarely say this, but you gotta up your dose man, I don't have a good rush from Methylone unless it's at least 300mg straight up. 500-550mg is a good high dose that will save you the trouble of IV-ing or plugging, oral dose of 300mg straight up followed by 200-250 an hour, hour and a half later is very enjoyable. Still no MDMA or MDA but probably my second favourite substitute, I love MDAI, most people on here disupute it but I've had some seriously good times on MDAI, just a shame I can't get it anymore =(

Edit: If you are doing it every weekend you should ease off it for awhile, let your tollerance go back down, it'll make you require less to get high and make the roll better. Doing any for of MDxx is not healthy to take weekly.

Last edited:
Loved it! Extremly similar to MDMA just lacked a lil of the empathy side during a d'n'm. Did find it a tad too stimulating but as a previous poster said....go to bed with lights off (obv.) lie down and imo the key is stay warm! You'll eventually drift off.

Been wondering what life would have been like if this were discovered before real MD and bk was the norm and MD the R/C... would we prefer (well some of us) bk due to MDMA being more potent as in neurotoxicity...

^Never, because MDMA brings the magic =)

But yeah methylone is a beautiful drug. Ever tried MDAI? It would be my favourite MDxx substance after MDMA and MDA
(Note: Me and my housemate have had some ear issues that both started occuring during a night on MDAI, may just be coincidental and we were combining with Meth that night so not exactly sure why this has occured)

No never tried MDAI.... To do list possibly I dont use anymore, well I do but rarly....Not sure if I prefer MDMA or MDA both magic in there own ways, cant say ive never had a combo,but never intentionally...MDAI better than MDEA? whats the magic with MDAI?

Methylone is pleasant. A good social lubricant. I've only used it once but could see myself using it again if I was going to spice up a Saturday night out. Definitely not as special as MDMA though - however that could be a good thing in its own way!

The most retarded I've ever been was combing Methylone with Ketamine on the comedown, and lot's of pot. I didn't expect things to get that trippy - the CEV's were intense in the dark. My friend was on MDMA, methylone, K, booze and pot and he was destroyed. Good times. :)

No never tried MDAI.... To do list possibly I dont use anymore, well I do but rarly....Not sure if I prefer MDMA or MDA both magic in there own ways, cant say ive never had a combo,but never intentionally...MDAI better than MDEA? whats the magic with MDAI?

It's hard for me to compare to MDEA, I've had pills that were apparently MDEA but it's been disputed and I now accept that it's unlikely I've ever tried MDEA. MDEA is considerably rarer then people believe as 99% of people prefer MDMA and if you can make MDMA there is virtually no reason to make MDEA instead (Occasionaly novelty value, but rare and biscuit has seen documentaion of this in the past). MDAI is a really good and underrated drug in my opinion though, it's a serotonin ONLY releaser, so no dopamine which makes it unique. I suspected being serotonin only you wouldn't get as pumped up or as much euphoria but me and my friends found MDAI very enjoyable. Magic was similar to MDMA, not as intense but still powerful, loads of empathy and makes everything better. The MDAI I had was very pure though, as I knew someone who was getting it from a country where it was legal at the time, sad to say that source has now dried up =(

P.s do not snort MDAI, I've had MDAI that was white and also a beige colour, the white was painful to snort, but the beige was worse then anything by ALOT. Gave me and my friends headaches for the first 30minutes and feels like your head is in a furnace, extremely painful. Once the MDAI starts to take affect though it's smooth sailing baby =)

P.p.s It's suggested that MDAI may be healthier for you then other MDxx chemicals, being a serotonin only releaser it's suggested that it is non-neurotoxic =) (although I don't think any comprehensive studies have been done to prove this)

Absolutely loved methylone when I've tried it! Always found a dosage upwards of 250mg orally would give the best effects, very similar to MDMA, more of an energy kick to it, I still found a lot of the MDMA empathy with it, but would find the high was about 1-1.5 hours.

Never really had a come down on it, just went back to sober and would feel fine the next day like I hadn't touched a substance, which was a huge + for methylone for me. I never really had much of a binge on it though just a redoes or two for a night.

Also agree on MDAI, fantastic drug! Great in a social setting and I found with a high dose, again around the 250 mg + range I would get great euphoric rushes off it. Smoking weed on MDAI is fantastic aswell...infact that's an understatement.

NEVER, ever, snort MDAI. It is by far and away the worst thing I've ever had up my nose. If you do decide to snort it because you think oh it won't be so bad, you're wrong. The oral high is better anyway.

Methylone IS pleasant.First time i tried it,i.thought it waa good for just chilling.aroumd.the house or maybe.outside or in the woods somewhere.the peak is an amazing.feeling.its a.very.clean buzz at the methylone peak.but.does fade pretty quickly,but.the comedown isnt harsh,even after.a few redoses.i dont think ive redosed more than twice.i eventually found that.~300-400 for a first dose did me well,sometimes redosing ~100-150..no more..unless u wana be up all night,or longer and have some lasting residual stimulation..not horrible stimulation,but.its there. Too bad.its been scheduled as.of late,amd not very accesible
I have bk-mdea right now,which i received.for.free,along with 2 cannabinoids,another cathinone(3-cmc),which i just flushed.im not into ONLY stimmy.chems if theres no empathogen quality to them and i also got.acetylfentanyl..all for free.and all samples.were between 2-5grams.
It was prob the.best free sample ive acquired and ive managed to snag a few.

Oh,ive.also acquired mdai once.but it was a red pressed pill from the UK..Nothing.against the uk,but i never.acquired anything.from.a.headshop-type site.Im not sure on the actual purity,but.it stated it was ~ 98% pure.but.it being such a bright red color i knew.it.was.obviously colored,so wasnt sure if it was.even mdai.but i think it was..i didnt care.for.mdai at all something was def missing.i guess its the fact that it only releases serotonin.amd it gave me.pretty noticable upset stomach.
But id like to hear if anybody.has.jad.experience.with ethylone(bk-mdea).

Last edited:
It gave me pretty much exactly the same feeling of an Mdma comeup. Seriously I got kinda fustrated as it feelis like your coming up on the best pill you have had in your life ... But you never actually "roll".

Some guy stole the other 5 or so caps from my car at a rave ... I wasn't to pissed tbh.