Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Experiences with Methylone....

kroniic

Bluelighter
A nice substitute to MDMA, I really like it and if you don't over do it, no hungover feelings the next day. Does anyone else experience insomnia on it though? Can't sleep for a while every time I take this stuff. I've popped Xanax while on it but doesn't do anything to get me to sleep, and I've had a bit of green before but that trips me the fuck out.

Any suggestions/ help is appreciated BL!

I have trouble geting to sleep on most types of uppers, Methylone included.
I find just relaxing in the dark for a while helps, I also sometimes like to take a Valerian or 2.

The best way is to just relaaaaaax, and eventually you'll fall asleep. I find taking xanax too early on just leaves me really tired and strung out, but unable to fall asleep.

I'd suggest just jumping into bed, lights off, nice and warm, and keep your eyes closed. Eventually you'll fall asleep. :)

Thanks Slain, still going man been up for 24 hours! Still got waves coming through, don't know why I redosed at 5.30am!

It's weird but on pure Molly, or after I've done acetone washes on pills, I sleep straight away. Lying in bed dark eyes closed = massive oev's and cev's (although I really enjoy em hahah, personal favorite is real dim lights stand in front of the mirror and focus on one part of your face).

But I won't nod off for at least another 12hrs. *sigh*

it's hard to fall asleep on, my eyes just flicker away on it. was up for a good 24hrs when I did it, It's similar to MDMA but still nothing like it, find it a bit shorter, maybe not as intense..

I've been tripping a little bit, feeling jittery, pupils still dilated (they shrink in the light). Only one thing I hate about methylone, is the fact that you keep wanting to redose. As hard as I try and stop, it has an addictive property when on it, you just wanna keep redosing.

One triply thing was lying in bed, pretty dark in my room, I focus on something, the everything around becomes black and I start to go cross eyed and my eyes roll back.

MASSIVE MIND FUCK!

Does anyone also get the shakes after the come down? What's the best way to reduce this?

Methylone, its like a cheap rip off version of Mdma, some sortaa euphoria, some rush, nothing to brag about, no empathy... short duration... and the come down of it, is Worse than a ICE comedown.

I hate it!

Methylone, its like a cheap rip off version of Mdma, some sortaa euphoria, some rush, nothing to brag about, no empathy... short duration... and the come down of it, is Worse than a ICE comedown.

I hate it!

The come down ain't too bad headdah, only thing I hate is the inability to sleep, and the random shakes. However I find that I have a clear mind and can do my regular routine.

It was given to me by a friend so I wasn't gonna say no.

Only one thing I hate about methylone, is the fact that you keep wanting to redose. As hard as I try and stop, it has an addictive property when on it, you just wanna keep redose.

I have that problem with many drugs lol

Come to think about it, I couldnt sleep last nite, been clean for a week too, wonder how much stuff is fat soluble

I have that problem with many drugs lol

Come to think about it, I couldnt sleep last nite, been clean for a week too, wonder how much stuff is fat soluble

Hahaha, have they found any traces of blood in your drug stream?

I hate it!

I find it pretty similar! Maybe that's just because I always get better drugs than you headdah ;) Kidding kiddingggg

The highest I have ever EVER been was on methylone, 1,4 B and acid (with a bit of NO2 to spice things up) at Earthfreq earlier this year; this was about 3 weeks after quitting my crazy ice addiction and that high really showed me the pure pleasure of other drugs, compared to that self indulgent ice high....

The highest I have ever EVER been was on methylone, 1,4 B and acid (with a bit of NO2 to spice things up)

I had footscrazy in my arms on this combo and I have to agree that it was one of the best euphoric buzzes that I have ever felt. Surpassing the last few times I candy flipped with crystal MDMA and LSD.

On it's own, I find methylone to be a soulless MDMA type experience, with slightly less euphoria and more stimulation than the real deal.

methylone sits somewhere between MDMA and mephedrone for me, it's sort of a generic europhia and not the mind blowing feel of MDMA, but good none the less. I remember mephedrone + 1,4b being really fucking good and being in bliss for an hour or so, reminiscent of MDMA, so can definitely relate to footscazys experience, acid no doubt would have made it interesting.

I'm a big fan of methylone. Definitely get a mdma like euphoria and feeling. And the comedown is much gentler and sleep easier than with buphedrone or mephedrone.

Why do people always have to compare Methylone to MDMA? It's not the same drug and it doesn't have to be.

I've been doing it for a couple of years now and I absolutely love it. I was living in the UK and initially combined it with mephedrone to great effect, but after a while the meph made me panicky and jittery so I switch to methylone only.

The synth seems to have changed from the early days, or maybe it's because I've switched supplier. It used to be a clumpy yellow powder that provided hours of energy and intense sexual fantasising.

The white dry powder stuff I've been using for the last year is a bit more gentle. I take a gram at a time once a month. I don't use it any more than that to avoid spoiling the high.

I love it so much. I think it has made me a happier, more gentle person. I don't use it to get an intense high like MDMA. I take it and really open to people, have intense conversations, sit on the back veranda with a glass of wine and feel intensly happy. My friends love chatting to me when I'm on it because I suppose I can be quite reserved and I really open up about my thoughts and feelings. If I do that, then others follow, even if they're straight. Good times.

The only problem is, if I go out to pubs and talk to women, they always think I'm gay :) because of my soulful asexual attitude.

I thought when I moved to Melbourne the gear might get intercepted by customs but all good so far!

I think it'd a drug that you should keep going with if you like it, it seems to get better as time goes on. It's doing something to me. I'm a very happy and relaxed person these days.

yeh saying Methylone is weak version of MDMA is liek saying MDA/MDEA to MDMA, just not the same. Whether methylone, butylone, Methedrone MBDB, EDMA, PMMA, PMA etc u cant say its weaker version of MDMA.

It is because it isnt MDMA, just a similar compound chemically.

Its like saying my xr6 is good, but a weaker version of the xr6 turbo or xr8

i love methylone before i had ever heard of mephedrone i tried this about 6 years ago. in japan RC's used to be legal and readily available. i found it less empathogenic than md** and slightly more stimulating with no comedown

I find it pretty similar! Maybe that's just because I always get better drugs than you headdah ;) Kidding kiddingggg

The highest I have ever EVER been was on methylone,... It's funny how M1 works differently for people. I love it - great, longlasting euphoria - and don't want or need much sleep after. The only time I feel strung out the next day is if I take even a little more than my usual dose, and that's over by noon if I drink a protein shake and lots of juice.