• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Experienced IV Subutex User - Some Questions For Other Experienced Users

CruelBri

Bluelighter
Hey guys, been using the site for a long time but never made an account, until now. I decided from all of the amazing information I have gained from this site I will give back a little bit. First of all I am prescribed 2x 8 MG subutex a day, and I have been for about a year now. I IV it also. 3 times a day. Once in the morning, once in afternoon, and once at night.

the first 2-3 Months I did not use a wheel filter, But that milky color just scared me and I did some research and "wa-lah" I ended up on this site. I read about wheel filters and i HAD to buy them. I buy the .2 nylon filters. there amazing. The mixture went from milk colored to crystal clear. I am about to graduate soon and once I do, my parents and I have decided to go into a month long detox program to help aid with the withdrawals.

For anyone who does not use a wheel filter please refer to these links, and also do some research...

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-562777.html (This site has a lot of information on studies done with users who DO and DONT use wheel filters, and have done tests on how much wheel filters actually get rid of)

http://i.imgur.com/DDFwZ.png ( This one shows how much wheel filters actually filter out in a magnified picture)

http://i.imgur.com/XMv7e.png (this one shows it on a scale presentation)

Some questions I have for EXPERIENCED USERS or Anyone that has knowledge on this.

1. I have found that I get very constipated... like VERY BAD. maybe only shitting 1-3 times a week, or maybe even just twice a week. I can pee But not poop. and when i do poop it pretty painful because of how big my shits are... Seriously sometimes it wont even flush down the toilet because its so hard/thick. ( And its sideways or something so its not directly where the water drains on the toilet)

Does anyone else have this issue? Maybe some laxatives or something?

2. I use Regular Facet water, from my sink. ( I figured since i am using a .2 wheel filter it will get rid of any of the impurities from the water?)
How bad is this to anyone knowledge? Or am i right with using the wheel filter to get rid of that.

3. My Noes is very stuffy, like its just always stuffy. and my sense of smell is muted. I just recently blew my nose ( I had felt like i had a cold also) but when i did a huge huge chunk of like snot that was very thick and rubbery in a way came out. Im guessing that it makes my mucus membranes dry out? Anyone else experience this?

4. When I filter my shot, I crush the tablet ( I do 3 shots a day, each shot is 4mg (Half of a pill)) put it in a spoon, shoot 100 unites of water into spoon, Mix it up, Suck it up through a cotton filter off of a Q-tip, then filter it through a .2 nylon wheel filter. After I do that the solution is clear. My question is sometimes after I do my shot, and i leave the spoon out, I can still see like a white film of residue that has dried on the spoon from it. This has cause some attention and I am wondering if maybe i need to do 2x wheel filters? Or what. I do not want to see a white film that is dried and very hard to scrape off sitting there, I want it to have no residue... Has anyone experienced this also? Am i just not filtering it good enough?

Please let me know what you think.

1. Normal with opioid use. Take a laxative and a stool softener.

2. Faucet water = good

another thing i need answered

when i go to bed at night and im laying in bed i get weird like full body jolts maybe 1-2 every night never during the day idk if its from that or mauybe from my herniated disk or somethign>

No one has any experience with this?

i have those, they are known as 'hypnic jerks', they have a higher occurrence in people whose sleep cycles are irregular, and are totally harmless.

I always get the jerks when I lay down for bed at night if I am using that day no matter what opiate it is, I have 2-5 and then they subside, some are so violent I wake my significant other up...when I am not using I don't get them...seem pretty benign and common with opiates

Ive used Buprenex (1/3 of 1 mg.) IV buprenorphine in the past for pain, works fairly well as long as it wasnt administered on a regular basis
Can imagine more than 1 - 2 shots, especially used often just leading to long unwanted side effects.
IMO...

So constipation, stuffed up nose, body jolts arent side effects ?
then dont ask dumbass.

Ive used Buprenex (1/3 of 1 mg.) IV buprenorphine in the past for pain, works fairly well as long as it wasnt administered on a regular basis
Can imagine more than 1 - 2 shots, especially used often just leading to long unwanted side effects.
IMO...

what did that have to do with ANY questions I asked. u simply stated u used subutex and that it worked fairy well for pain... and that it u think if IV'd for a long period u would receive unwanted side affects

thanks for pointing out the obvious and telling me you have used it. doesnt help at all lmao.

constipation is normal (ive been on tex for a year now), i find that a fiber supplement helps with that. DONT take laxatives or stool softeners, im not saying theyre bad for you, but i just dont see the point of taking something that has weird chemicals in it when you can eat something natural. I usually eat the fiber one granola bars, i ate a whole box of those one night and shit so good... anyway.. never had the nose problem, sorry. as long as you're in the US, the tap water is fine.. and im unsure about waht youre asking with the film residue?? there is ALWAYS going to be residue in the spoon when you're done, i lick it off and then rinse the spoon with water (so next time im not shooting saliva)

try eating a handful of cherries for the constipation. or any kind of fruit really. anything with a high fiber content.. you can buy fiber in a can thats like a white powder that you can sprinkle on foods that dont normally have fiber in them if you just cant manage eating fiberful foods

I have question that's about Subutex. I thought I would just ask it in here since we're talking but side effects. I just got few of them and I IVed one and didn't feel any difference. My friend told me that it gets you high when you IV it but I didn't feel a thing, so I'm wondering if that's true or not. Does Subutex get you high when used by IV?

I have question that's about Subutex. I thought I would just ask it in here since we're talking but side effects. I just got few of them and I IVed one and didn't feel any difference. My friend told me that it gets you high when you IV it but I didn't feel a thing, so I'm wondering if that's true or not. Does Subutex get you high when used by IV?

well, if your on other pain killers i would say it wont get you high. I have no idea if it gets me high or if it is just a figment of my imagination... I shoot them and when i shoot it , my back pain goes away and i feel energized.

I dont necesarily feel "high" but i do feel "Good"

If u opiate naive yes Subutex will be strong as shit but if u on plain agonist just get sick an if already made the switch just get U well buddy's usual ROA is insulufation the big whites the small hi tek lab subutex's are so small that's what he does if going to IV em an the big white Roxane labs with 54 411 he prefers cause don't want waste veins on shit that not worth it but let's say been doing d-amps cause such body stress will Iv em an it instantly takes away back stress an pain an no joke the hi teks are like less than a 8th of the size they got arrow on one side an 8 on other are slso white they gotta b better to iv just cause break down same an if u do a half b the size of nothing peace an love be safe