• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Exercise after cocaine

Theroux

Bluelighter
Hi all, I was wondering what you opinions are of going to the gym after a night of cocaine? Would this still put too much stress on the heart?
I'm asking because I find working out to really help with the comedown.

Anything that can keep your mind and body busy during comedown will help, but I don't think you are in any physical danger, I've gone bike riding, had hardcore sex, done all kinds of activity after coke, and it's been fine. I've found the best way is a couple percacet, and a cool shower.

DO NOT WORKOUT ON COCAINE! It's a strong vasoconstrictor and any additional stress on the heart is NOT good. If you're not going to listen to me, benzo up with some xanax or klonopin to lower your bp.

You're going to wanna wait a couple days. Enlightened is 100% correct. You may do ok a few times then you may be doing some cardio and drop dead out of nowhere. Don't chance it.

I don't know, your heart has been stressed all night long because of the cocaine and bringing it back up to work after the session has finished doesn't look like a good idea to me. If you can do something soft that isn't hard on the heart I'd say that you're not in danger. But I don't know about high intensity exercise I wouldn't do it to be sure, just do something soft.Hope someone more knowledgeable chimes in because I don't know much on the subject.

Alright cheers guys, I did end up going to the gym. Just did a light workout, 50% of what I normally lift. I find it does wonders for the comedown.

I've done this and it just sped the come down up. Obviously you can probably tell if you're hearts beat excessively fast if you've ever done cocaine you know what the normal raise in heart rate is. Anything super excessive is obviously dangerous.

No cardio, lift light but lots of reps. I actually one of the best workouts no lie but maybe my tolerance is high.

We tested the cocaine too it was at a whopping 86% so maybe it's dangerous with shit that's been stepped on a bunch but the more pure the less aftermath effect a lot smoother smells like cheese tastes like diesel gas. It's was a helluva 2 days lol

Anything that can keep your mind and body busy during comedown will help, but I don't think you are in any physical danger, I've gone bike riding, had hardcore sex, done all kinds of activity after coke, and it's been fine. I've found the best way is a couple percacet, and a cool shower.

Very true