Ex-officer: War on drugs 'far worse' than a failure

You do not find that use goes up following prohibitions.

Your misunderstanding of this basic consequence makes the rest of your assertion moot.

Prove it pmose.. or is this just more of your propaganda.. prove to me that the level of use of all substances, percentage wise, is less than the percentage of use of all substances before prohibition. And so its really relevant please dont include tobacco.

She can't. It seems like she has George W. Bush syndrome.. Ignoring all facts, warnings, and evidence in front of you that refute your claims or agenda.

neversickanymore;12210092 said:
Prove it pmose.. or is this just more of your propaganda.. prove to me that the level of use of all substances, percentage wise, is less than the percentage of use of all substances before prohibition. And so its really relevant please dont include tobacco.
It is too difficult to do this alone, ie without certain agreements.
What year was each prohibition for instance?

40 years, millions of peoples lives ruined and so many more lives actually lost, a trillion dollars spent.. and thier isn't even easily obtained evidence that its worked to reduce the overall percentage of drug use. That right there says allot pmose.

B
you are being trolled and will never ever satisfy pmose, who actually knows and doesn't seem to dispute facts or introduce a novel argument.
/unsubscribed

neversickanymore;12210156 said:
40 years, millions of peoples lives ruined and so many more lives actually list, a trillion dollars spent.. and thier isn't even easily obtained evidence that its worked to reduce the overall percentage of drug use. That right there says allot pmose.
We have to share what we are looking for. How many prohibitions and legalizations have there been for all the drugs that have been regulated and how was that implemented and in what year, then we can look at the effect of prohibition.

You obviously have already done that. Right?

The "arguments" you make are like this: drug prohibition has saved millions of lives, made trillions of dollars, created a ten-fold decrease in crime, improved technology, allowed us to face other serious problems such as poverty and healthcare, saved the world. At the cost of making a miniscule amount of people slightly unhappy.

You can then ask, how do I know that. To which I can then reply 'facepalm', oh you are just not getting it. I gave you evidence already.

What years?

Example of drug war runeing people's lives = all the people in prision and with felony records for drugs
NSFW:
prison.jpg

Example of people who have died because of the drug war= 100,000 mexicans, here is a picture of one mass grave
NSFW:
mass+grave.jpg

What a trillion dollars looks like pmose.. since you have a real hard time wrapping your head around anything I found a real nice picture to allow you to understand what a trillion actually is.
NSFW:
f5649e9a6a.gif

And even though you have been asked many times to list positive things the drug war has accomplished you are unable to.

Prohibition enables banned merchandise to acquire artificial high value and astronomical high consumer prices . Which , of course , is the incentive for criminal involvement ....

Unfortunately , pmoseman seems unable to comprehend this simple reality .

The LEAP cop and so many others are simply suggesting that removing the profit incentive by de-criminalization or legalization is simply common sense ...

I am inclined to agree .

Given that you are religious Pmose and the fact that i read your post before it was edited then how is it you have so much faith in something that can not be proven to you and yet seem to use this faith to disregard all kinds of evidence opposing your beliefs which im going to assume are somewhat based of you faith?

Also we are still waiting for a reason not to legalize drugs and I think allot of us are pretty tired of handing you reasons to which you just selfishly disregard.

Mudshark;12211261 said:
The LEAP cop and so many others are simply suggesting that removing the profit incentive by de-criminalization or legalization is simply common sense ...

I am inclined to agree .
Well that's what we were really discussing. Developing sound reasoning which could capture more votes.

neversickanymore;12211268 said:
Also we are still waiting for a reason not to legalize drugs and I think allot of us are pretty tired of handing you reasons to which you just selfishly disregard.
Stop making arguments that have no research behind them and stay on topic.

Are you ready to look into how prohibition affects drug use?

You asked me to provide statistics on drug use for all drugs, besides tobacco, to show the effect of prohibition.

I could do that work, for you, and show you statistics and yet I have no guarantee this would change your mind. You need to play some part in the decision. Otherwise, I may only pick those drugs and years that support the case for decreasing use.

So I need the drug and the year it was prohibited, from you, how the regulation was implemented, and what other prohibitions and legalizations there were for each drug.