• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

'Everything is very odd here': Daniel dials mum as music festival turns to tragedy

There's a cop on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0WJQPyhXrE [Hallucinogens] doco who rekons he nearly died from acid after doing a raid. I'd have to watch it again, but anyone who hasn't seen it, it's worth a watch I guess. He didnt die tho lol... probably felt like he was at the time.

Thanks for sharing that video. It was really interesting to watch.

I wonder, since he was cleaning out an LSD lab, would the cop have been dosed with pure LSD or LSD plus other chemicals involved in the production? That might be one reason why he experienced the reaction he did. He claimed he had the equivalent of 1000 x 60 ug doses. That's 60mg which is a typical "thumbprint", if correct.

How could you possibly ascertain that from the article above?

Because DOx is laid on blotter in australia quite often and it causes vasoconstriction. If you took a large quantity of tabs presuming them to be LSD and they were DOx... I could easily see this leading to heart complications.

Well there goes my hopes of ridin the snake any time soon, any other nice bush doofs? :D

/derailing

huh... well if he was injecting it I don't think he would've lived as long as the article said.
Smokign it? I don't know, I do don't heroin and I don't IV or smoke opiates.
heroin overdose can actually take a long time to kill someone. it's a myth that it always happens instantly upon injection.
(as this thread indicates - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...se-including-naloxone?p=10279022#post10279022)

the thing with all the research chems and potential drug cocktails this guy could have taken is that it is pretty impossible to speculate on what killed him before the coroner has a chance to investigate properly. heart attacks can result from all kinds of drug interactions, especially when people are dancing for long periods of time.
it also means that adverse drug reactions (especially at raves etc) are harder than ever to treat.

all very sad and another reminder for all of us not to get complacent about our wellbeing when we party...

Last edited:
Heyyyyyy America, glad your laws are protecting your citizens so well. Let's all put on our perspective goggles and go with what everybody around us tells us.

Most likely DOx overdose. DOx is much harsher on the cardiovascular system than LSD is, and unlike LSD, has been known to cause fatal overdoses.

Another victim of the war on drugs.

if i know Danny.... and i do, nothin is at it seems.
it is highly unlikely that all he had was acid.
top guy, but he did like to hit it pretty hard/ anythin and everything.