• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Everyone's Opinion on How to Space Out Your Rolls

pin said:
makes me sad when people say once a month is even too much, i cant help but roll every weekend I can lol but its still the truth....;s

thats the same as me :D but im on a LONG NEEDED break now, then moderating my intake after that. i think once a month is a bit much aswell.

I feel lke shit whenever i roll, but the trick id to do to it with people that you feel comfortable coing it with. .......Just wait for you want to do it with...

spookz said:
Ive been through the every week lifestyle and yeah it works well at first but itll catch up to ya. Nowadays I pop once a month but even thats too much. Every 2-3 months 'feels right' for lack of better words.

Me too, I took E for a few months on a weekly base, sometimes, twice in a week, sometimes once in two weeks. Then I realized it was too often and did it once every 3 weekends then once in a month. I took a brake, waited 2 months before I rolled this time and after that period I quit. The side effects were only then really obvious to me.

I've been rolling for 3 years now, and ever since the get go, I've always taken at least a month break in between rolls. And in the past year, 2 - 3 month breaks.

I still love it as much as ever. Two decent pills is all I need for an awesome night out. Moderation is the key. Once a week is far far too often. It's easy to get caught up in the early days, but you must learn to respect it, and use in moderation.

Just don't take Ecstasy for granted, is what I'm really saying.

i just came to the conclusion that no matter how hard i try, i cannot space out my rolls more than once a week. guess im just gonna sit here and wait for the magic to dissappear. =(

iv been taking them every week since about late summer 2004..every saturday and every other fri and or sun
no wonder im feelin so fragile all the time! :X :X
gonna curb it me thinks..starting this weekend..told me m8 who's Bday it is that i am not going out!

Sprinklervibes said:
Me too, I took E for a few months on a weekly base, sometimes, twice in a week, sometimes once in two weeks. Then I realized it was too often and did it once every 3 weekends then once in a month. I took a brake, waited 2 months before I rolled this time and after that period I quit. The side effects were only then really obvious to me.

Yeah I definetly agree...I used to be a complete roll head. Believe it or not...but the most I took in one night was 14!!! And I mean not in spit hours...I mean taking them back to back in one moment. My tolerance was that damn high!!! I was rolling like 3 times a week...friday, saturday, & sunday. Pretty soon my tolerance got so damn high that I couldn't tell whether or not the pills I took were strong or weak or good or bad. So I decided to take a break...and it lasted for 4 months. It felt good that I was clean for that long and I didn't want to ever do it again unless it was for a REALLY SPECIAL CAUSE!! Well I lasted the 4 months but I thought it wouldn't hurt to see if I took one pill would it hit me hard? As predicted...the pill hit me really hard...almost as if it were my first time rolling.

It's been once a week for me for a while. The most I've done in one night is 8, and that caused a bit of what I can only believe to be an overdose. The usual is 5, and I like them best during a sunny day.

I'm now giving myself a break for a bit, and afterwards I'd prefer to keep it to once every 2 weeks. I don't think there'd be problems with doing mdma at that rate.

Once a week results in a negative mood the next day, and also acts as a distraction to my mind throughout the week. The tolerance does not have enough time to diminish entirely either, with weekly use.

^^^ 2 weeks isn't all that much different, at least it isn't for me. it got pretty bad after just keeping that up for a couple of months. i hope it works better for you though :)

Usually Everyweekend, but every so often i'll stop for a few months if I did something stupid on E (Like waste another 1200$........)

Should say usually 4-5 per day on weekend, different batches too, I hate not mixing my pills :p

Hi,

New to this forum.

Did you read about the guy in the UK recently who took an estimated 40,000 bickies over a 10 year period? I think the newspaper article said something like - at his worst he took 25 pils per day- !!

2-3 months...been this way for a few years now and my tolerance hasnt changed at all and Im still getting the same effect.

Just say no! If you have to take more than one or two, why not wait a while. It is far more beneficial in the long run than just upping your dose, while shortening your high.

Also, think about the situation you're wanting to take it in. Save it for special ocassions and times you know you wont be interrupted (ie: having a curfew, or having to be somewhere else at a certain time) because the sense of the 'end drawing near' will dampen it.

When I first started, I was so enamoured by it I wanted to do it all the time. But I thought 'If I do this all the time, I would probably get addicted, build a massive tolerance and then it would defeat the entire purpose of taking it in the first place' so just remember what you want to get out if it and if it's worth waiting for.

People vary in how much they can take. I've talked with a number of people who claim to have done it virtually every weekend for years with little ill effect, but they're definitely in the minority. Generally I'd suggest once a month as the max for long-term use, and yes, even that can be too much for some. 2-3 months between uses is probably ideal in the very long term. The main key is probably simply to pay attention to what your brain is telling you; if you start to feel anxiety, memory problems, etc., take a long (multiple months) break! If you don't, things WILL just keep getting worse.

i have only skipped about 1 weekend since i started over 3 months ago. i just said fuck it.... im gonna roll every weekend and hopefully im one of the few lucky ones who wont be affected by loss of magic.

6-8 weeks is my rule. i try to alwasy do at least 8 but then when summer come i push it to 6 weeks.