• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Everyone's Opinion on How to Space Out Your Rolls

Shvibzik

Bluelighter
I don't know for sure, but I do know that I think once a month is still too much.

makes me sad when people say once a month is even too much, i cant help but roll every weekend I can lol but its still the truth....;s

Once a week in my opinion is far too often, especially in the long-term.

Deathrow558 said:
Once a week in my opinion is far too often, especially in the long-term.

Once a week is way too often from most things ive read (involving long-term use and the effects after that). Im not on that schedule at all but if it were around that often then Id prolly be tempted to go that route. But I can be good at using in moderation though. Moderation is best way to space out the rolls, by rolling and then taking a nice break (not sure exactly how long you should wait if you dont want any of this to catch up with you) and using other things instead (shrooms, whatever else haha ;p).

Try to find other drugs to do on the weekends between rolls if your hoping to do it only once a month. Other activities to keep you from doing it, just keep yourself busy.

i do once a week:p but thats too mcuh, id say once a month, maybe once every two months

ive had 10 pills total in the last 5 months scattered on 5 seperate occasions. Only 3 times were the pills actually good enough to count as a roll. I want to do it again next month but im so afraid of losing the magic....:(

Ive been through the every week lifestyle and yeah it works well at first but itll catch up to ya. Nowadays I pop once a month but even thats too much. Every 2-3 months 'feels right' for lack of better words.

spookz said:
Ive been through the every week lifestyle and yeah it works well at first but itll catch up to ya. Nowadays I pop once a month but even thats too much. Every 2-3 months 'feels right' for lack of better words.

agreed completely. . .

done the once a week thing. Took a LONG break (3-4 years) dropped took a long break (6 months) and now 2-3 months is the norm between for me.

You can do once a week for a finite length of time ... then either you lose the magic (which you will no doubt whatsoever) and/or gain those lovely side effects know as panic/anxiety/depression (which effect a certain % of long term users).

Take it easy you'll have more fun in the long term :)

Hmmm, I don't know how to answer this. I've had months where I roll every weekend, but will only consume a total of maybe 8-12 pills. And then I'll take a break for a few months and will randomly decide to roll one day. My tolerance is still at a point where 2-3 pills gets me off no problem. I couldn't imagine taking more than 5 in a night, just because I don't need that much and it'll get to the point where I'm so off my face all I can do is sit there.

However, if I make a bulk purchase sometime soon that whole tolerance thing will change; I want to have enough to roll all summer (obviously not everyday, but atleast buy enough to last me the summer)

damn, ive tried so many times now to space out my rolls, but i cant. for the past 3 months (im new to this) ive been rolling EVERY single weekend but maybe one where i skipped. ive done about 22 pills!!!!!!!!!! thats like 2 yrs worth of it?! i really wanna cut down. but i cant. oh well fuck it. ill lose the magic soon enough. =D

I think I average to about once a week. The reason why I don't feel so retarded is because I take only one pill, I hardly ever take more than 1 pill (honestly though, not because I don't want to, but more of a $ issue, which I guess is good for me because I got that "addictive" personality, but not that bad at all)

But the last time I rolled (2 days ago) I took 2 white rolex's (best pills around chicago area right now in my opinion, only need one of these bad boys and your straight) and I haven't rolled that hard in so long, it felt like a whole new level of rolling. I feel that taking one pill for the majority of the times you roll is alot better for you (health, tolerance, experience, etc). These dudes who take 2+ pills each time they roll (weekly or monthly) really hurt themselves with all that MDMA at once.

If you feel like you can handle once a week (not even once a week maybe, I sometimes skip a week) by only taking one pill, then maybe you'll see no really bad negative effects on yourself like I do.

RollingStoner said:
These dudes who take 2+ pills each time they roll (weekly or monthly) really hurt themselves with all that MDMA at once. QUOTE]

Actually, the last time I rolled, I dropped two, and I noticed that the second one didn't do anything (looking at research it was probably because the first bean was so strong that I used up my serotonin in one shot) . If you have really good pills and a low tolerance you should only need one, and being twice as cracked out for an extra hour or two of a roll (assuming your second pill makes you peak again) doesn't seem worth it, IMO.

The problem with that theory however is you don't always know how good your pill is, so if you drop one and bring another in with you, you will be rolling and not have the common sense to not take your other pill. With me, anyway.

i've heard that the best way to do it is every three months, because after that your brain is fully balanced out again... i have been doing it every one to two weeks for a while now, and i've noticed that it sucks now. especially at parties. i never get to the level i want to be at, no matter how many pills i take. although the last time was probably something to do with our pills, i'm sure they weren't very good. next time i roll it will be three weeks from now, almost exactly a month from last time, so hopefully that will do me some good. taking good care of yourself in between your rolls will also help :)

The longer the space between pilling sessions, the better the rush, the next time, but pills are so nice that its hard not to fall to them more often if available.

For me, not that often, as I dont go to places where they will be plentiful.

I did em every weekend 4 a year, it got really shit, now ive been drug free for 6 months but ill have some pills on the holidays, it should be good.

My advice if u are hooked on bickies, just keep having them as often as u can and eventually u will just get sick of them, then it will be easy to quit. The time to quit is when u actually feel shit whenever you role.