• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ever put something too far up your ass?

I'm more impressed that you had the balls to stick something so far up your ass for pleasure beyond the bedroom. You went so far as to stretch your anal antics beyond national borders. You should start an OnlyFans.

Mules of course have been doing this for since as long as it has been necessary to hide things in places other than under the mattress (probably before mattresses were even invented), using tried and true methods. Clingfilm was a revolution, as were condoms. The latter help prevent dangerous STDs such as pregnancy and have also been useful for smuggling goods.

Not a lot of people know this but that is the real reason they made them flavoured.

I'm more impressed that you had the balls to stick something so far up your ass for pleasure beyond the bedroom. You went so far as to stretch your anal antics beyond national borders. You should start an OnlyFans.

Mules of course have been doing this for since as long as it has been necessary to hide things in places other than under the mattress (probably before mattresses were even invented), using tried and true methods. Clingfilm was a revolution, as were condoms. The latter help prevent dangerous STDs such as pregnancy and have also been useful for smuggling goods.

Not a lot of people know this but that is the real reason they made them flavoured.

Yes, we are all very proud of our little guy in this regard. We think one day he might be able to go pro.

I've had to xray ppl who stuck things too far up their ass (true story)
let's hear some then. we've heard of lightbulbs, dildos of varying shapes and sizes, all kinds of phallic objects. some of us have seen the "Mr. Hands" video but I don't think he made it to the x-ray department. also some of us have seen "1 guy 1 jar" and I'm pretty sure there was an interview with him in which he said he wouldn't go to the hospital because he was in Russia and would get his ass kicke..... beaten up.

any good stories?

the last one i remember well was a tv remote control - it was way up there

that was when i worked in trauma about 15 years ago

I like to imagine that the person with the remote control had to sit with their family who turned up unexpectedly and as they were all sat in front of the TV, the channel kept changing, settings menus were opening, volume up and down - pandemonium. Naturally the person had to excuse themselves and drive to the hospital.

Do you know if they got back in time for family dinner? Did Meemaw ever find the remote?

Last edited:
I don't know what happened from there but I'm sure they had to do a lot of digging