• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ever met someone from Bluelight?

Yep, some cool, some just weirdos(and not those interesting, cool weirdos).

Nothwest Ohioooo. Woo Woo.

I love alcohol, marijuana, opiates, benzos, shrooms and really want to try molly and ketamine.

Im only 20 though. Probably would be better to meet up with people when im twenty one so i can drink legally and we can go hit the bars/clubs n whatnot.

Ive read through this whole thread and i would have never known bluelight has had such a positive effect on peoples lives! Seriously people finding the love of there life and best friends who would have known?

Most of my close friends are not really into drugs that much so i would really like to meet someone(s) who loves to experiment.

Never met anyone, but would love to meet PhreeX and some other oldschool BL.
Is he even still on here, I know he doesnt post alot since his OD but i cant help but wonder what happened to him.

Right now I live in fucking eastern New Hampshire. My house is 10 minutes from the border of NH and Maine. The closest big city is Portland ME which is about an hour away from me, and Boston is about 2 hours away. Theres nothing to do here. I miss Florida, the place where some people didn't even know New Hampshire was a real place.

I've only really been to Manchester to go to the airport. Its about 2 hours from me. I don't really have many friends in NH so I don't have anyone to do anything with, even if there is fun stuff in Manchester or other more populated areas of NH.

ive never met anyone from BL maybe cause im new here haha
i only know one person and i met him before discovering BL

cant wait to meet some of you ppl, i just had a gentle feeling of sortof, belonging (hard to describe) after being lost and aimless for a long time, like i need this. cant fukn wait bwauahhaha

*ahem*

i look forward to conversing with some of you over wine and cheese *)

socal here i might go see if i can find a thread about whats happening tonight or ppl looking to group up perhaps, been thinking for a day or so now i could use this forum to kick start this saturday night out. hardest part is allready taken care of basically (being a stranger in a stranger country and all hehe)
wiffle

I met somebody, but it was later on I found out they were members here.

I actually saw one person I met on Bluelight on saturday night actually - I invited him down to this midsummers rave.

There's one other person I met coz of Bluelight, one person I met who had it who caused me to get it so I could find him (he visited from the USA), and we're good friends to this day, and 2 others I didn't know had it til we were better acquaintances, then found out they used it.

Good times

Originally, another BLer introduced me to BL, but today I had my first BL meet-up with someone after discussing it for a long time. It worked out well, had a great day although sunburn was involved (more him than me, though.) It's made me interested in meeting other BLers in the future.

Roll party

We should get a riverside get together to try the best roll tricks :]

I think it would be cool to meet people from here, you would have something to talk about. And just chill and get to know one another.
But everyone in KY is way to far from me to go meet and hangout. =(
right now I am in Cali though, even though I dont know my way around or a car, I'm hoping to meet someone here, I have no friends around here and get rather bored.

no late summer hookups?

plurple count me

schrei South Cali?

Anyone else wanna 'car pool' etc?

I met my first bluelighter this past weekend actually! :)

Jamaica3505, one of the current ED mods.

It turns out we had several friends in common from real life.