• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

RCs European Synth NEP Quality

NEP is much more enjoyable than all of those compounds, by a significant margin.

Comedown can be rougher though.

Thank you! Thought I was crazy. I was on other threads and people were saying a-pihp is way better than NEP. Don’t like messing with foil though so im hoping the OBs can up the ante. Just did I a shot of fxe. I have O-PCE and NEP right, what if I vaped small amounts of both or is that asking for trouble?

Ugh not good at chasing NEP on foil. Never really used foil back in the day either as i primarily IVd or would have a fucking oil burner, but Marin county sucks and banned them.

Thank you! Thought I was crazy. I was on other threads and people were saying a-pihp is way better than NEP. Don’t like messing with foil though so im hoping the OBs can up the ante. Just did I a shot of fxe. I have O-PCE and NEP right, what if I vaped small amounts of both or is that asking for trouble?

Don't have experience with O-PCE aside from a batch of DCK that was O-PCE contaminated. I ate a .5g rock, had the most intense psychedelic experience of my life (more extreme than my 350mg 4-AcO-DMT experience), and felt off for weeks after. Coincidentally I took some NEP that night. When it kicked in I suddenly became struck with the delusion that I had consumed MDMA because I felt like I was rolling. Then I got sucked into a hole. One of craziest nights of life, would never want to repeat it but don't regret it.

Would strongly avoid combining O-PCE and NEP, seems like that could go to dark places quickly.

But in anycase, legit NEP blows a-pihp out of the water. If anyone thinks a-pihp is better its because they got low quality NEP.

I feel like hexen vaped way better than NEP. It was also more potent. It also had a soul crushing comedown.

Don't have experience with O-PCE aside from a batch of DCK that was O-PCE contaminated. I ate a .5g rock, had the most intense psychedelic experience of my life (more extreme than my 350mg 4-AcO-DMT experience), and felt off for weeks after. Coincidentally I took some NEP that night. When it kicked in I suddenly became struck with the delusion that I had consumed MDMA because I felt like I was rolling. Then I got sucked into a hole. One of craziest nights of life, would never want to repeat it but don't regret it.

Would strongly avoid combining O-PCE and NEP, seems like that could go to dark places quickly.

But in anycase, legit NEP blows a-pihp out of the water. If anyone thinks a-pihp is better its because they got low quality NEP.

Yeah, fxe seems to combine with it just fine though so ima stick to that

Got my oil burners finally and I gotta say NEP has exceeded my expectations. Nothing has been working due to my severe stim tolerance, but a nice pinch of powder in an OB has got me in a very nice place right now

have you tried snorting? that's my favourite route, but oral it's not that bad when you surpass 100-150mg....
It's one of the few stims that I still enjoy, to be honest, I wouldn't imagine myself using a-php and the like these days and living a "functional" life at the same time...

Well my oil burners don’t get here til tomorrow so I went the old fashion foil route. Proceeded to smoke approx 50 mg in a few increments. Been a while since I’ve used foil so it was a lil inefficient at first but I got the hang of it.

Very subtle, but each hit builds slowly in intensity. Pretty smooth in terms of effects, feels as if there is some serotonergic action going on. Pupils are a little dilated and I feel relaxed.

have you tried snorting? that's my favourite route, but oral it's not that bad when you surpass 100-150mg....
It's one of the few stims that I still enjoy, to be honest, I wouldn't imagine myself using a-php and the like these days and living a "functional" life at the same time...

No I didn’t try any other routes. I only had 1 gram to play around with and once that oil burner got fired up, I wasn’t interested in alternative methods that require higher doses. I violated and beat the shit out of that gram. Went through it so fast man. I really want to get more, but I’ve been abusing the phenidate analogues for quite some time and my body is not happy with me right now, so I need to pump the breaks.

And yeah I’ve never heard of those other aforementioned compounds. At first I was like fuck how’d I miss those.

Damn, as of now my inventory is dismally limited. Doing a shot of FXE and taking a nice rip of NEP was heavenly. A couple weeks ago I had a g of a-pihp and it wasn’t doing shit. NEP is far superior than those other currently available pyro compounds.

My desperate ass just paid for 3 grams of FXE and express shipping, so hoping it comes tomorrow. It really helps off set the pain these phenidates have caused. If I didn’t have college finals coming up, I’d for sure get some NEP, but it’s just not functional unfortunately.

For me NEP it's 70% recreational and 30% functional.
I can "function" if I really put some effort, but masturbating or things like that seems much more interesting when you're on NEP...

For me NEP it's 70% recreational and 30% functional.
I can "function" if I really put some effort, but masturbating or things like that seems much more interesting when you're on NEP...

Does the 70:30 ratio hold up when vaping is the sole ROA? If I had more I would have definitely liked to have tried it other ways. Might buy a couple g’s next week and explore those options.

When I took my first hit, it lasted a fairly long time for something vaped and I felt like I could carry out tasks more efficiently. Later down the line, I was a scattered mess, taking a hit every few minutes.

Does the 70:30 ratio hold up when vaping is the sole ROA? If I had more I would have definitely liked to have tried it other ways. Might buy a couple g’s next week and explore those options.

When I took my first hit, it lasted a fairly long time for something vaped and I felt like I could carry out tasks more efficiently. Later down the line, I was a scattered mess, taking a hit every few minutes.
never tried vaped to be honest, it seems that nasal it's more solid as an experience but vaped more pleasureable, so probably not functional at all...
I vaped a-php, but only a bit (once) , and that was messy as fuck, wouldn't try again.

never tried vaped to be honest, it seems that nasal it's more solid as an experience but vaped more pleasureable, so probably not functional at all...
I vaped a-php, but only a bit (once) , and that was messy as fuck, wouldn't try again.

It essentially becomes a different drug all together when vaped. Just another rat hittin that lever type of deal.

I had free sample of NEP and Hexen when i ordered last time, and I tested NEP this week end and it is very nice.
Potent, good taste and apparence, no tachicardia ... One of the best NEP I have tried .

Will test Hexen this week and will report but look like good too, as I used to have last year with a gold old vendor !