• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Euphoric Recreational drugs

Most people say that MDMA is the most euphoric. I've personally never done MDMA. I'm not about to put something that is potentially damaging to brain tissue into my body (and yes...MDMA is neurotoxic). Sorry...I love being high, but I value my long term brain function FAR more than any high.

I've done most opiates. My most euphoric experiences from one drug alone come from oxycodone. If we are talking combinations, then oxy with a little coke. You really can't beat that IMO.

Serotonin doesn't have very much to do with happiness, although it is a very wide spread assumption.

Wrong. Serotonin is very important to mood and happiness. Almost all antidepressants increase serotonin levels by inhibiting it's reuptake. There are, of course, other factors (like endorphins and dopamine), but serotonin remains one of the most important brain chemicals in balancing mood and preventing depression.

in order:

LSD
MDMA
Opium
Weed
Xanax

I haven't tried H or Cocaine yet so i can't comment on those...

Heroin
MDMA
Marijuana
LSD
Psilocybin
2C-B
4-ACO-DMT
n,n-dmt
oxymorphone
hydromorphone
ketobemidone

in terms of euphoria
1. heroin/opiates/hydromorphone/codeine (no come down at all really which is a plus)(shitty withdrawl though)
2. mdma/meth/amphetamines/ritalin (pure if u can find it)
3. cocaine (personally dont like cause I did to much at once and got paranoid to shit)(quick euphoria though) (shitty comedown)
4. Weed cause its readily available in BC (BC BUD RULES)
5. Weed + nitrous (nitrous alone is fast and shitty)
6. mushrooms (if I can find the good ones)
7. Alcohol
8. LSD (get occasional paranoia)

This is a highly subjective thread. It's better fit for BDD honestly.

Goodbye, 4 year old thread!

MDMA+a couple hits of good MJ+whippit = amazing!

Besides doing the whipits Weed was a must for me back when i used to roll..As soon as i started to feel something we would roll a blunt and by the time half the blunts gone the E is hittin real hard..Hell there have been a couple time where an hour and a half later after popping we still felt nothing we thought we got bad pills so we got all pissed and decided to just smoke the weed we had then BAM rollin..Its like the potentiator of all potentiators for E imo. Well that and some vitamin C pills

Last edited:
MDA or MDMA
OC
GHB (Only with Meth)
IV METH
LSD

Too close to be in any real order... Obviously they're all different in their own ways.
Each to their own...

Mdma, unless I want to ride an invisible rollercoaster.... then it's large dose of Ketamine.

5 MDMA, 2C-E, 2C-I, 2C-E, 2c-t7, benzos, opiates, meprobamate, ketamine
4 LSD, bk-MDMA, mushrooms
3 mephedrone, cocaine
2 speed
1 salvia

quick answer... will update... might transfer this to "drug culture"

ime: IV cocaine. morphine (oral) is a close second.

But in a strange way, I want to say LSD, because I have felt the greatest feelings of my entire life on that drug. Far greater than any hard drug has given me, no doubt.

MDMA

DOI - Although incredibly unenjoyable because I thought it was L, the most intense electric feeling running through my body, my soul being extracted from my body and being shot up to the gods. Incredible.

High dose opiates with a bit of coke.

I have found these combos to be indescribably euphoric, definitely beating any single drug I have tried and absolutely blowing away anything I've ever gotten from opiates.

Shrooms + Ketamine + Cannabis
LSD + Ketamine + Cannabis
Shrooms + DXM + Cannabis + Benzo

Also Great:

Candyflip
Hippyflip
2Cx + LSD

My top for euphoria with no combo's and no matter what the comedown or consequence is...

1)MDMA
2Opiates
3)Clean coke
4)Mephedrone
5)Butylone
6)Jwh-073
7)THC
8)Methylone
9)Benzo's
10)Amphetamines

Impossible to say as it depends on one's subjective definition of "euphoria". Opiate addicts/users perfer the euphoria of opiates/opioids. The same is true for psychonauts, etc.