• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Euphoric properties of Suboxone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah im assuming my Dr.'s only job there is sub..All it said was Addiction medicine for him

^^^^^also...they had NO suboxone in the clinic whatsoever. NONE....they were strictly a methadone clinic that just happened to prescribe suboxone to some patients. I was in withdrawal the whole time I was there and when it was all over I still had to drive to the pharmacy wait for them to fill the script.....than FINALLY take the beautiful orange pill(which I find tastes very nice compared to almost every other pill out there, I dont get the people who think its nasty, lemon/lime/orange is MUCH better than "chemically/plasty/bleh")

He gave me one when I was there...I hate the taste tho lol...Snorting it almost made me puke..Have fun answering all your PMs!

I really dont understand it...whats not to like about lemon lime?....i mean...you like 7-up dont you?

It doesnt taste like that to me for some reason..More like bitter orange dipped in ass.

It doesnt taste like that to me for some reason..More like bitter orange dipped in ass.

Wow..im sorry...it tastes just like a lemon lime mint to me...at first i thought it was orange flavor cause of the coloring...but than i looked online and found out they actually put lemon-lime flavoring in there. Either way its like candy.....allthough ill admit the smell/taste you get after snoring a huge rail of oxy is just a bit more enjoyable.:)

WTF....they still wont let me send PM's!!! WTF does it take to get bluelight status?

Ah i was just told it may take up to 24 hrs for the server to process it. ohhh welll.....if suboxone has taught me anything its patience......(patience in waiting for that big high that will never ever come again....hopefullly).

Once you become a bluelighter too you can PM me and I will have to tell you some more stories and listen too one or two of yours as well.

Its 12:30 here in san antone, what time is it in minneapolis????(sp)?

Also, are you prescribed any other medications worth mentioning??...I'm lucky enough to get klonopin(clonazepam) 3x daily for "anxiety" and "panic attacks"(I call it a heart disorder resulting from a brief yet intense coke binge I went on a couple years ago), and temazepam 30mg nightly for insomnia.(basically just an excuse to get my hands on yet another benzodiazapine). I find these drugs make living the "sober" life much more easy to deal with and they also help me stay level headed when faced with a bitchy ex-girlfriend or a long hard day at work.

same time here...i actually think I might be high cuz i just busted myself cleaning lol...Yeah i am on Seroquel which by far is the BEST sleep medication i have ever taken.

same time here...i actually think I might be high cuz i just busted myself cleaning lol...Yeah i am on Seroquel

Im sry i dont follow..."busted" yourself "cleaning"???....you mean you caught yourself cleaning and you wouldnt normally do that unless under the influence????

Yes lol..When I get high on opiates I get very hyper and clean and talk alot and become very productive..It's an upper for me..I never nod.

Im sry but i hate seroquel.....it just makes me feel like shit.....benzos not only help me sleep, but they also give me a giddy/drunk/happy/careless/relaxed/sometimes euphoric feeling.....none of which i have experienced with seroquel.........in fact one time my ex-gf was given a seroquel by a friends mom, which she took(despite my advice to throw it away) and she ended up having to stick her hand down her throat to throw it up because the effects were too intense and uncomfortable for her to handle.

Yes lol..When I get high on opiates I get very hyper and clean and talk alot and become very productive..It's an upper for me..I never nod.

Im guessing youve never done heroin then?...or atleast in high quantities......only then can you understand what a true "nod" is.

The first 2 days I was on Seroquel I was a zombie..After that it went away completely...I have terrible insomnia and nothing makes me sleep except that drug..Plus it helps slow my brain down which is why i am on it

Allthough I think the seroquel was a 600-800 mg pill. Which sounds like a high dose. Im not sure, not use to that drug. Maybe thats why ive never had a good experience with it. How many mg's do you take?

Im guessing youve never done heroin then?...or atleast in high quantities......only then can you understand what a true "nod" is.

Yeah I used to snort it daily years ago and I shot up like maybe 10x..It was the best feeling I have ever felt..I did nod then but I could still function..Opiates just make me be able to do everything better and that is honestly the most addicting thing about them for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.