• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Etizolam + tramadol + trintellix + dex combo

billsboss

Greenlighter
Hi,

Sorry new here. Just panicking at the moment. I am prescribed dex and trintellix. Usually 20mg dex morning and 5mg afternoon IR for boost. Around 7-8pm i take trintellix 5mg (not heavy dose). I used to be heavy on benzos but went clean for 3 months. Now been back for couple of months due to close family member passing away. So I was prescribed with low dose of trintellix. And started back on benzos as well (benzos arent prescribed of course).

I don't know what came to my mind but 5-10 minutes ago I took 24mg of etizolam and 300mg of tramadol hcl (I believe extended release). I'm a noob with tramadol and I know this is idiot thing to do but it's hard to live if a loved one passes away. Just wanted to know if I'll be fine with this combo. Also sorry if I broke any rules by posting this as my first thread.

You will be fine if u keep on benzos constatly but without them vortioxetine + tramadol + ampheramines combination is very dangerous, i had many seizures exactly on this combo when i forgot to take my anticonvulsives. And seizures were fucking strong on this combo.