• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos etizolam pg solution vs blisters

sketchesha

Greenlighter
Ive done a lot of searching and can't find any info or anyone who has this same problem. I usually order etizest blisters bc thats what I'm used to. I have ordered powder a few times which I converted to a pg solution. Well I never seem to get the same effects as I do from the blisters. It feels wayyyy weaker which is opposite of everyone else's opinions I have read. It's very annoying because the blisters are a lot more expensive so I'd def prefer to get the pg solution, but I also want to have the strength of blisters. Plz help me figure why the solutions always seem weaker to me. Thanks a lot everyone! :)

Well I noticed yesterday that I don't think it's weaker, it just comes on more slowly for me. It doesn't give me that sudden warmth calm feeling. It happens over a period of time

I went through a gram of etiz once. Id dose by licking the tip of a toothpick and sticking it in the bag. Id share my experience but I legit don't remember that month of my life Lol if you get good powder it's definitely active. I've never had the blisters.