• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam mourning thread (UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmtmixalis

Bluelighter
For anyone in the UK who is pre-mourning the ban of RCs, specifically etizolam.

Its by far my favourite benzo and I'm recoiling in horror at the fact I may be unable to access it. If I could, I would live out the rest of my days embroiled in the deep folds of its vaginal walls. Any information on the blanket ban is welcomed.

I've found etizest to produce more euphoria than the etilaam. I personally don't normally dabble in the non-pharma synthesized ones.

Time to mourn, children

Are all RC's getting banned? Or just Etiolam now? It's banned in my state, I got it one time, then went to get it and found out it was now illeagl...its what happens when people go around talking about how great something is, if its good it gonna be banned...stock up on bulk powder of it I guese. Not gonna happen but people just stop talking about it all over the damn internet, it would probly help alot of shit not get banned...

^That comes with the turf though. Any quasi-legal drug(s) will be talked about more freely, and attract a crowd less inclined to privacy and security. It's the price we pay for at least having the luxury of some RCs so easily.

But yeah I agree wholeheartedly. The DEA has their job cut out for them already.

I spoke to one of the vendors who stocks the blister packs and he wasn't getting any more until further developments. Sucks as I'm in New Zealand atm, and they have an analogue ban �� I was uber excited to return to my homeland and inherit my destiny. Unfortunately I cant be trusted with powder. Even with microgram scales I wake up (pleasantly zonked, no doubt) with A LOT less than I had the night before. Not sure what's worse, using more than I wished or my tolerance sky rocketing.

The thing that scares me is what is going to happen down the road when the drug agencies finally have had enough?

Chasing molecules that differ by a single chain has got to be a tiring and rediculous proposition. So what will they do? If I know my government like I think I do they'll finally say FUCK IT and run a huge propaganda campaign with the goal to outlaw all drugs that aren't on their approved list. Since at this point the list of RCs is literally infinite at least they could then have a finite list.

God help us all if they can pull it off.

I wonder when there will start to be a black market on the street for this stuff...then they just have to start arrestesting people on the street for it, the jails are gonna be full!!! Mephedrone, Etizolam, that dissosiavtive that starts with an M...sureley the one that were really popular will start popping up on the street I would think. Thats why I wondered why Mandrax(Qualudes) are so big in Africa and people loooove talk about them in American here, and are always looking for them...but then there not here also??? But fucking Africa gets it?! Well, I guese they need it with all the shit goin on there.

Its horseshit. I do believe that SOME RC's are harmful, and of course there's always the problematic impure synthesis to deal with. The best way to avoid this is to regulate it, as with all street drugs. I would sell my torso for some qualudes! Ive never seen or heard of anyone having them in the UK or NZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.