• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction etizolam is safe....right?

Well it’s really very simple actually.

There is only go deeper, feel less at ease gradually and continually on the same dose forever, or start getting used to paying back the debt now, endure today for an easier one day, and it’s a long haul.

The only sensible plan is to fully taper and stop, in a controlled and safe manner, see it through.

My trouble is the extreme, non drug related, health condition related anxiety and panic disorder which I began using the Etiz for 2 years ago as literally a life saving intervention then.

I need environmental security and all the support.

I’m forced to live with my mum due to complex abnormal health conditions.

My mum is the chief cause of my anxiety already, and she has had a full mental and emotional breakdown herself over the last 10 months, and is as neurotic and unpredictable, prone to rage and mood swings as a lady can be.

We are also polar opposites astrologically, very incompatible in that regard.

I’m a Pisces Monkey.

My Mum is a Sagittarius Ox. The fiery, indignant bull in the China shop vs the laughing, calm sensitive and playful water.

Last Thursday was the peak of all time. I was forced into the worst arguments we have ever had. I had no escape. I try to go into my room, the only safe place here (you see my problem), and my mum not being at all well, really quite psychotic but nobody can tell her that and the mentally ill person can never see themself ofc, will never leave it be, me closing my door and just trying to stop the rot is an invitation she takes to really shout the door down “little 2 year old…this…that,,.every little thing ever done, said, this day, last year, however normal, innocent, comes up as evidence in court.

I know she can’t help it, but neither can my nerves.

I’ve had a real nervous breakdown now. I can’t bear a single sound my mum generates. Not a floorboard, a cough, a word.

Let alone sight, and thought. My nerves are so heavily conditioned now to react with terror.

I can’t really eat or sleep and am basically avoiding all exposure I can which means not stepping outside my bedroom unless essential.

So it’s really the least favourable living situation atm for me to attempt such a grand task of reducing this level of psychological dependence on Etiz, with the whole physical side in addition.

Catch 22 atm. I need a solution because I’m losing weight fast, too hungry and anxious to sleep and the nervous breakdown is traumatic and there is no real focus.
hey man i was in a really similar situation to you and sobering up was what got me out. i stopped spending all my money on drugs and being a lazy dumb ass all day and ended up investing it and making a life changing amount of money when it felt impossible for years. got out of my house and turned my life around so quick it didnt feel real.

hey man i was in a really similar situation to you and sobering up was what got me out. i stopped spending all my money on drugs and being a lazy dumb ass all day and ended up investing it and making a life changing amount of money when it felt impossible for years. got out of my house and turned my life around so quick it didnt feel real.
Thanks. And yeah I know change can be quick, and profound. The situation has to change basically.

So I’m making that happen, sometimes things have to come right down before they can go back up again, metaphorically in numerous ways like a stage set or a building too.

So I’m working on that.

One thing, I don’t spend any money on drugs, I do, like 58 eur for Etiz grams, cheap!

I haven’t bought any for a long time.

I did buy a thousand trips in 2019. Half nearly gone already lol but I’ll still not need them all now, nor need to spend a penny on acid ever again most surely.

I do buy my kava. But this is the thing about kava. It’s not a bad thing. It’s medicinal like weed cannabinoids, is non toxic, non addictive, useful for nerves, sleep, pain, mood, sociable.

No withdrawals, no deepening ditch to climb from.

If you like it, you want it, have some, or if not, just leave it, any old time, no damage done.

And we have to grow our own weed because I’m very allergic to nearly all fertilisers, everything black market, and would also be to all the legal organic weed in Holland, USA, Canada. Allergies like you may not have heard of, my real problem in life otherwise I could sort my shit out in no time at all I promise you.