• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction etizolam is safe....right?

kushblowin

Bluelighter
after all the stories of fake xans, fentanyl, and flubromazolam i just tossed out all my xanax bars. i ordered them thinking shit was still sweet like it was 2017 still and i had no idea what was in pressed xans in 2021 and im lucky i didnt die and i ended up just popping fluap pills. the last time i ordered xanax everything was pressed with legit chinese alz and you could buy a gram of it for NOTHING.

i spent the time sober combating my anxiety on my own and learning to live with my actions and not escape my problems with benzos and just fight it sober. but i do have severe anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, now more than ever and i quit drinking. i want to just .25-.5mg of etizolam when i really need it or to just help sleep and just helping me with my anxiety. i really cant get my life back together with anxiety i cant make phone calls, sleep at night, think straight, do anything i need to. i almost think my anxiety is so bad i need a clon script.

etizolam is so cheap and easy to get theres like a 0% chance it will spiked with flubromazolam or fentanyl right? the guy i get it from sells it in solutions, uses escrow, he makes sure i dont scammed and and i get every package, hes really legit. i can just run that solution through a fentanyl test strip to be 100% sure and everything should be good right? it cant POSSIBLY be this bad right?

fuck i cant stop thinking about this etizolam and my anxiety is getting really bad. i said no to it and got up somehow it rolled across my floor under my foot and i stepped over it and ignored it and then it rolled into my doorway and when i went to close my door the bottle of etizolam was jamming my door and i couldnt close it without picking up the bottle of etizolam.

god is literally telling me to do etizolam but im scared 😭 all these withdrawals from benzos, weed, and just sobriety in general are driving me insane

Just test your shit. It's less likely someone would misrepresent etizolam, but anything can happen. If you're THAT worried about getting a fent press in everything, maybe you just shouldn't buy drugs?

Did you throw all of your xanax away without testing it?

Did you throw all of your xanax away without testing it?
i ordered fent strips from dancesafe after researching and while i was high i decided not to do any drugs in my home and threw away my xanax just so they were out of my possession. im not worried about my etiz source but just the idea of fentanyl. no opioid tolerance and spending hours reading about how a speck of fentanyl can kill a bear by accidentally touching it just made me paranoid. im just more like going for 100% safety

i am paranoid enough to stick to solutions that ive tested only though. should i just stick the fent test strip straight in the solution or just test 3-4 drops? fentanyl would have to be evenly distributed through a solution right? its just the fact that one speck of it can be hiding inside something i tested is scary.

These are sensationalist exaggerations made by media to hype up the drug war. They give fentanyl to people in the hospital.
yeah i know i do know about fentanyl because i knew people dying from it in the 2000s already (fent was the first time ive heard of an opioid related death) and people around me used to use fent patches to get high and smoke them? its just more like i want to make sure whatever i have is 100% fent negative and if theres anything in it ill trash it but i highly doubt its hitting etizolam solutions but i just dont want to trust anything without a proper test.

as long as the test strip works im fine with the solutions!

i think you really have severe anxiety its like me when OCDing, why you don't go the right way, to an doctor , who will prescript you some sleep aid medication like antihistamine and some SNRIs? they have slow onset tolerance compared to benzo and they are not addictive at all, and you will be 100% sure what the substance you get
nothing will make me sleep except for xanax. even xanax wont put me to sleep. my anxiety is so bad i sometimes think i need straight up daily c-pam for it.

edit: i dropped one small drop in a cup heavily diluted it with water and took some small sips. i think i feel a classic benzo high like skeletal relexant and just a wave of relief and my anxiety stopping but with a really really fast onset. might just be in my head expecting benzos?

even 200mg quetiapine? its made non tolerance people sleep for weeks.
i mean i suppose it might but it sounds crazy strong. i dont have health insurance or really talk to anyone i just wanted like .5mg of etiz to sleep once in awhile or something. ive heard its really good for anxiety and more forgiving and beginner friendly and usually pretty easy to get your hands on something clean/pure. i just dont really know whats going i tried taking pressed fluap? bars and definitely felt a benzo high but i was up for days and couldnt sleep longer than 6 hours. usually ANY benzo dose knocks me straight out for 12 hours. maybe my tolerance is just a little higher than im used to because i havent really blacked out too bad

edit: ok i checked the vendors reviews and they have 6000 sales with a 99%+ review rate and verified. i feel a little better now

Last edited:
edit: i dropped one small drop in a cup heavily diluted it with water and took some small sips. i think i feel a classic benzo high like skeletal relexant and just a wave of relief and my anxiety stopping but with a really really fast onset. might just be in my head expecting benzos?
You don't want dilute it with that amount of water. The etizolom will crash out of the solution as solid.

You don't want dilute it with that much water. The etizolam will crash out of the solution as a solid. Then you have tiny flake of etizolam (0,5-2mg) in glassful of water. You can't be sure if you've consumed it or has it got stuck on the sides of your glass.

Last edited:
i ordered fent strips from dancesafe after researching and while i was high i decided not to do any drugs in my home and threw away my xanax just so they were out of my possession. im not worried about my etiz source but just the idea of fentanyl. no opioid tolerance and spending hours reading about how a speck of fentanyl can kill a bear by accidentally touching it just made me paranoid. im just more like going for 100% safety

i am paranoid enough to stick to solutions that ive tested only though. should i just stick the fent test strip straight in the solution or just test 3-4 drops? fentanyl would have to be evenly distributed through a solution right? its just the fact that one speck of it can be hiding inside something i tested is scary.

It's obvious you have anxiety which will in turn make you do horrible things to relieve it--I think you need benzos but its hard for someone with true anxiety to control and moderate their use.

Either way, I just think that you do need some sort of medication like xanax/klonopin or what have you. Without that I do suspect you would be drinking a lot and relapse on the booze to relieve your anxiety. I know its hard :/ But it could help to have a stable source in case you need that. I know sobriety can work well but anxiety if left not dealt with could lead to more harm than having some benzos.

You don't want dilute it with that much water. The etizolam will crash out of the solution as a solid. Then you have tiny flake of etizolam (0,5-2mg) in glassful of wate. You can't be sure if you've consumed it or has it got stuck on the sides of your glass.
yeah i know haha i was just testing 1 tiny drop which should only be a .25mg. you mean its a bad idea to put it in water at all? the vendor told me to put it in water for safer dosing instead of just throwing it under my tongue.
It's obvious you have anxiety which will in turn make you do horrible things to relieve it--I think you need benzos but its hard for someone with true anxiety to control and moderate their use.

Either way, I just think that you do need some sort of medication like xanax/klonopin or what have you. Without that I do suspect you would be drinking a lot and relapse on the booze to relieve your anxiety. I know its hard :/ But it could help to have a stable source in case you need that. I know sobriety can work well but anxiety if left not dealt with could lead to more harm than having some benzos.
this really hasnt been hard at all i dont even like being high on them so i avoid it and have no urge to redose unlike with alcohol. they are highly addictive but hey i smoked cigarettes and did heroin and didnt get addicted. im just different i cant get addicted to drugs.

yeah i know haha i was just testing 1 tiny drop which should only be a .25mg. you mean its a bad idea to put it in water at all? the vendor told me to put it in water for safer dosing instead of just throwing it under my tongue.

this really hasnt been hard at all i dont even like being high on them so i avoid it and have no urge to redose unlike with alcohol. they are highly addictive but hey i smoked cigarettes and did heroin and didnt get addicted. im just different i cant get addicted to drugs.

I understand that. You're an addict with specific taste and an undiagnosed (perhaps diagnosed) condition.

I just don't see good things down the line however if the anxiety isn't at least capped with some sort of medication. I wish you could just get real pharma benzos like xanax prescribed to you because you do have anxiety lol. That's why we have pharma ruin our entire planet with addicts. Because they need to be "treated." If patients who have horrible anxiety aren't being treated or prescribed meds for their ailments... what's the point?

I understand that. You're an addict with specific taste and an undiagnosed (perhaps diagnosed) condition.

I just don't see good things down the line however if the anxiety isn't at least capped with some sort of medication. I wish you could just get real pharma benzos like xanax prescribed to you because you do have anxiety lol. That's why we have pharma ruin our entire planet with addicts. Because they need to be "treated." If patients who have horrible anxiety aren't being treated or prescribed meds for their ailments... what's the point?
etiz and thorough testing and using a trusted vendor with escrow is my only option i hope its safe enough. if i even order a second bottle this is a lot.

after all the stories of fake xans, fentanyl, and flubromazolam i just tossed out all my xanax bars. i ordered them thinking shit was still sweet like it was 2017 still and i had no idea what was in pressed xans in 2021 and im lucky i didnt die and i ended up just popping fluap pills. the last time i ordered xanax everything was pressed with legit chinese alz and you could buy a gram of it for NOTHING.

i spent the time sober combating my anxiety on my own and learning to live with my actions and not escape my problems with benzos and just fight it sober. but i do have severe anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, now more than ever and i quit drinking. i want to just .25-.5mg of etizolam when i really need it or to just help sleep and just helping me with my anxiety. i really cant get my life back together with anxiety i cant make phone calls, sleep at night, think straight, do anything i need to. i almost think my anxiety is so bad i need a clon script.

etizolam is so cheap and easy to get theres like a 0% chance it will spiked with flubromazolam or fentanyl right? the guy i get it from sells it in solutions, uses escrow, he makes sure i dont scammed and and i get every package, hes really legit. i can just run that solution through a fentanyl test strip to be 100% sure and everything should be good right? it cant POSSIBLY be this bad right?
Look into kava. Benzos are very sought after for your exact reasons and well meaning, but it’s a slippery slope and the payback will ultimately almost surely outweigh the gains.

I’m heavily dependent on etizolam myself, Oct 2019 1 mg would see me around the clock.

Now less than 11 mg’s minimum and I’m never feeling at rest unless I long out between doses, do some withdrawing and endure restlessness and discomfort, then take a big enough dose to feel okay for a while.

I need about 15 mg’s to feel mentally at ease, but the physical side effects outweighs at that level.

10 mg’s daily is the max I can take without too much side effects.

Kava could very well help you. There is a kava thread here.

I laugh at the title. It’s a rhetorical question but not fully consciously intended, as it’s just a stupid question. Well maybe they weren’t actually sure anybody had tried it, but the chances of it not having been prehistorically wandered upon.

And I never saw any reaction from the OP so I’ve no idea if they found the thread they started useful but it was a good opportunity to draw the spotlight over kava a bit.

New guys on the block, but there’s a tonne of vendors out there, diff forms and methods, instant is as good a way to go as any and this stuff is rated. Especially the Malekula which is heavy, hypnotic, the Kelai is more energetic,heady, uplifting.

Look into kava. Benzos are very sought after for your exact reasons and well meaning, but it’s a slippery slope and the payback will ultimately almost surely outweigh the gains.

I’m heavily dependent on etizolam myself, Oct 2019 1 mg would see me around the clock.

Now less than 11 mg’s minimum and I’m never feeling at rest unless I long out between doses, do some withdrawing and endure restlessness and discomfort, then take a big enough dose to feel okay for a while.

I need about 15 mg’s to feel mentally at ease, but the physical side effects outweighs at that level.

10 mg’s daily is the max I can take without too much side effects.

Kava could very well help you. There is a kava thread here.

I laugh at the title. It’s a rhetorical question but not fully consciously intended, as it’s just a stupid question. Well maybe they weren’t actually sure anybody had tried it, but the chances of it not having been prehistorically wandered upon.

And I never saw any reaction from the OP so I’ve no idea if they found the thread they started useful but it was a good opportunity to draw the spotlight over kava a bit.

New guys on the block, but there’s a tonne of vendors out there, diff forms and methods, instant is as good a way to go as any and this stuff is rated. Especially the Malekula which is heavy, hypnotic, the Kelai is more energetic,heady, uplifting.

holy SHIT i cant imagine benzo tolerances being so extreme but ive heard it a million times. ive been doing xanax on and off for a month now and i still have no tolerance even just a slight slight microdose of etizolam had me high with little time skips and the skeletal relaxation orgasm feeling. thank you for the warning that sounds pretty serious that much benzos on a daily basis must be really brutal on your body.

you cant do anything to reset your tolerance? the withdrawals are just too bad?

holy SHIT i cant imagine benzo tolerances being so extreme but ive heard it a million times. ive been doing xanax on and off for a month now and i still have no tolerance even just a slight slight microdose of etizolam had me high with little time skips and the skeletal relaxation orgasm feeling. thank you for the warning that sounds pretty serious that much benzos on a daily basis must be really brutal on your body.

you cant do anything to reset your tolerance? the withdrawals are just too bad?
Well it’s really very simple actually.

There is only go deeper, feel less at ease gradually and continually on the same dose forever, or start getting used to paying back the debt now, endure today for an easier one day, and it’s a long haul.

The only sensible plan is to fully taper and stop, in a controlled and safe manner, see it through.

My trouble is the extreme, non drug related, health condition related anxiety and panic disorder which I began using the Etiz for 2 years ago as literally a life saving intervention then.

I need environmental security and all the support.

I’m forced to live with my mum due to complex abnormal health conditions.

My mum is the chief cause of my anxiety already, and she has had a full mental and emotional breakdown herself over the last 10 months, and is as neurotic and unpredictable, prone to rage and mood swings as a lady can be.

We are also polar opposites astrologically, very incompatible in that regard.

I’m a Pisces Monkey.

My Mum is a Sagittarius Ox. The fiery, indignant bull in the China shop vs the laughing, calm sensitive and playful water.

Last Thursday was the peak of all time. I was forced into the worst arguments we have ever had. I had no escape. I try to go into my room, the only safe place here (you see my problem), and my mum not being at all well, really quite psychotic but nobody can tell her that and the mentally ill person can never see themself ofc, will never leave it be, me closing my door and just trying to stop the rot is an invitation she takes to really shout the door down “little 2 year old…this…that,,.every little thing ever done, said, this day, last year, however normal, innocent, comes up as evidence in court.

I know she can’t help it, but neither can my nerves.

I’ve had a real nervous breakdown now. I can’t bear a single sound my mum generates. Not a floorboard, a cough, a word.

Let alone sight, and thought. My nerves are so heavily conditioned now to react with terror.

I can’t really eat or sleep and am basically avoiding all exposure I can which means not stepping outside my bedroom unless essential.

So it’s really the least favourable living situation atm for me to attempt such a grand task of reducing this level of psychological dependence on Etiz, with the whole physical side in addition.

Catch 22 atm. I need a solution because I’m losing weight fast, too hungry and anxious to sleep and the nervous breakdown is traumatic and there is no real focus.

Last edited: