• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Etizolam and low dose Heroin

alfredosauce

Bluelighter
Took 4 mg etizolam, thinking about doing a 10-20 mg sized bump of dope. No tolerance to either, I'm not really fucked up off the etizolam from that dosage either. Would I be a death statistic from this mix? Please tell me I won't :p.

Well, 4mg of Etizolam is a pretty high dose for someone without a tolerance so it depends on the quality of the heroin. If it's pure the combination most likely will kill you.

East coast dope, pretty strong stuff. Didn't know etizolam depressed the CNS that much.

Even with tlerance you're playing with fire. They will interact, you will be on your death bed. Do everyone a favor bro, just don't combine that. The risk outweighs the reward tenfold. Stay safe..

All depends on tolerance. I'm on like 7mg etiz right now and a small amount of good east coast dope. Not saying this is advisable but I'm clearly alive and coherent. I did smoke crack earlier though. I'm a mess, I know.

I only started using benzos 2 weeks ago and not daily so my tolerance can't be that high, pretty sure it's up there for the opioids though.

I have no tolerance to anything.

I don't even feel fucked up from the etiz either. The dope would be 10-20 mg max snorted.

Benzos tend to make you feel not fucked up, even though you are.
20-40mg of pure heroin can be too much for an opioid naive person on its own, so combining 4mg of Etizolam and 10-20mg of heroin might be too much for you.
If you insist on taking heroin on top of etizolam, start with 5mg and have someone around just in case you OD

Then I'd either save the dope for another day or do like 5mg and SLOWLY work your way up to a comfortable but not overly sedated state. No one feels as fucked up on benzos as they truly are. Just the nature of the drug.

EDIT: Like kleiner said, never try heroin for the first time without someone there to take you to the hospital in case you OD. That really can not be stressed enough. I don't know the specifics but I remember reading somewhere that a good potion of ODs are in first time users with no tolerance.

Last edited:
Seriously someone nearly killed themselves recent with high dose Xanax, tramadol, and codeine.... I'm sure low dose heroin and etizolam will likely kill you...

Is that what you are trying to do? Kill yourself? That I highly recommend against.

Edit : Last thing you want to go through is this.... You may never get rescued or do late you end up with serious brain damage.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/784830-Did-I-waste-them?p=13500874#post13500874

Last edited: