• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Etizolaam Paste: Looking for a way to properly dose

Paradisum

Bluelighter
Hello BL!

I recently received an order of a 2000mg solution which is composed of 75% etizolaam and 25% propylene glycol, so roughly 1500 mg of etizolaam. The product is in paste form wrapped in tin foil. I am not sure how to properly dose in paste form and I was curious if anyone had any tips on how to get this to be measurable?

Thank you!

wat ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
i've honestly never heard of diaze-paste before, is this very common?

Not that I know of. I'm thinking maybe scrape off 100mg worth and then dilute in a solution? 1ml/5mg

Just a thought...

My first suggestion would be to start ordering from a more legitimate and professional vendor in the future- one who doesn't follow this "paste" practice. This seems incredibly unprofessional- you can't even dose it properly (and all these vendors know what people are doing with their chems...) Making a "paste" by adding nowhere near enough propylene glycol to a quantity of etizolam doesn't sound helpful or useful at all...it sounds like something an unscrupulous vendor would do to obfuscate the actual quantity of etizolam in the finished product they're sending out, allowing the vendor to possibly sell customers less etizolam than they're advertizing. Only buy pure, unadulterated powder, and make your own solution in the future. Propylene glycol can be bought on Amazon for like $25 per gallon.

My second suggestion is to dilute what you have. There really isn't any way for to truly dose the product accurately since your starting quantity was "roughly 1500mg" and not an exact, known quantity (another reason not to purchase this product again or return to this vendor again,) so you're never gonna truly know how much etizolam you're using, although that isn't to say the "paste" isn't usable. If you're fairly certain how much"paste" contains one dose of etizolam then you can always dilute the "paste" with warm propylene glycol to turn it into a liquid PG solution that's workable and convenient.

I would ask the vendor for a refund as surely it wasn't advertised as a paste; dosing benzos inaccurately like that can jack up your tolerance or cause some bad blackouts..