• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

I quite like ethylphenidate, in general I prefer DARIs to DAT/VMAT substrates, the ending DA-depletion potential is less, and I find the highs preferable.

Taken EtPH up to 2g, IV is my preferred ROA. But it is INSANELY reinforcing and compulsive that way, jesus H. Never known anything like it for addictive potential, for instance, I've a few times spent over an hour, just banging repeated shots in a mall food court toilet before, until vasoconstriction prevents entering a vein properly.

agree with MDB, eph is nice on top of booze and/or etiz. Nasty by itself though.

A few pyrazolam with it ain't bad either.

Going to go into town early tomorrow and pick up 3g of EPH, something to smoke, and some pyrazolam, etizolam, a few boxes of DHC tabs for a CWE and maybe a bottle of vodka and have myself a payday ball=D

Well no, not the vodka, and the DHCs come from pharmacies, of which there are about 9, maybe 10 on my route, if I can be bothered getting off at multiple tram stops and then waiting to catch another tram to the next stop where pharmacies are located. If I can't, then that cuts it down to 5. Lol one of the pharmacists in one place is starting to cotton on to the fact I'm buying some every time I get paid, but he just smiled and said 'you rather like that cough mixture, don't you' But the rest of it, from two head shops a moderately hard stones throw from each other, one of the owners of one of the two places doesn't like to carry downers, due to the danger potential if someone were to get physically dependent and then become unable to obtain them, if the product were banned. But yes, I can pick up etiz, pyrazolam, a fairly wide selection of synth 'noids and EPH/MPA from visiting each of the two shops. (hope that isn't breaking sourcing rules. They are in the UK, but thats as close as I'm going to come to naming or locating them)

Its pretty sweet, I can pick up all I need to get absolutely shitfaced with nothing more than a tram journey into the city center and walking for about 2-3 minutes walk.

I know people like this shit but I just do not get it. Drink 8-12 espressos ...same feeling. Jittey, heart beats like a fucked clock, edgy, talk to fast and then headache time, burns to snort, stomach ache to bomb, no euphoria, too wired to apply self to functional tasks, scattered thinking, no music appreciation or any good for sex ..weirdly compulsive for redosage even though you feel worrse (must be snortling fixation on my part and playing around with blades).

Think i've seen you write similar about it before... sounds awful. Will be avoid that shite

No, it isn't just you. I've never tried oral, snorted it once, every other time I've done it, I've spiked it, and it is INSANELY compulsive in my experience.

I don't find it that jittery really, the only issue I've ever had with it, aside from stimulant-induced paranioa after slamming over a gram spread over just a couple of hours, was muscle cramping in my toes. Was weird, my toes suddenly went into spasm, was really painful, made me need a strong dose of plugged tizanidine to reverse it. That, and necking a couple of chlormethiazole caps sorted it out. Couldn't comment on propensity to cause a vicious comedown, as I always have my payday the day before my scripts are due, and a plateful of sedative/hypnotics, muscle relaxers, clonidine, morphine and oxy slap down comedowns most efficiently=D

If access to opiates isn't a problem, EPH/IV strong opiate speedballs are fucking lovely. I'll throw a good heaping pile of EPH in with maybe 1/4g morphine and toss a couple of 10mg IR oxys and some cyclizine in there, makes for a fantastic combination. Very moreish though.

Ching? I've had it. Its a blend of mostly EPH, w/about 10% lidocaine. And at my local head shops its 20/g, the half grams are 12.

A few pyrazolam with it ain't bad either.

Going to go into town early tomorrow and pick up 3g of EPH, something to smoke, and some pyrazolam, etizolam, a few boxes of DHC tabs for a CWE and maybe a bottle of vodka and have myself a payday ball=D

Are you buying some food as well

No fucking shit I am! I'm hungry enough right now that you don't want to risk knocking on my door without being heavily armed and accompanied by several big burly biker-esque bodyguards.

Mmmm...thats better!

The chicken is done cooking, and since my moms MS became so severe that she essentially isn't there anymore mentally or physically, she eats/drinks almost nothing, which means I get almost the entire bird all to myself.

Whilst I'm sorry for her, I can't say as I am so sorry as to not be glad of the big meal.
Nothing left of that roast now but a few scraps of skin, some bones, bits of cartilage and connective tissue.
Right now I could easily find room for another two birds at the least though.

And no I didn't, I just don't get enough money in the first place. Disability pay is shite.
Which isn't to say I bought no drugs, but I certainly didn't blow the lot.

Hi All,

Newly registered but have been checking out the discussions on these forums for a good few years. I have looked on this site plus other drug discussion sites regarding ethyl phenidate and almost entirely fair to very good reviews. I have only come across perhaps two negative reviews where people have found almost no effect at all. I purchased this from a reputable UK vendor after having done my homework on trustworthy suppliers. I was expecting small doses in the 25-50mg range to do the trick but have had what can only be described as mediocre effects. Last night over the space of perhaps 6 hours had two roughly 50mg oral doses and then a last gasp 100mg insufflated dose but found myself surprised that I just felt tired and irritated. This morning tried another 100mg insufflated dose to give it another chance but all I feel is on edge, maybe slightly more focused and grumpier than usual. I was not expecting miracles from this but was hoping that it would be a speedy functional option round the house doing chores etc like years ago on the plantfood before it was banned. I have a better experience than this on my days off just on a few cans of energy drink. Has anyone else had little to no effect from this RC and could it just be some kind of poor quality supply and that swapping vendors is the answer? Sorry if this has already been discussed but I have not really come to any conclusion and I'm not going to go for any monster doses due to the risk potential as the smaller doses are the norm.

Thanks in advance

If 100mg has such little effect I'd suspect poor quality product myself. EPH is shite (imo, ime, ymmv, etc, etc) but it ain't weak nor ineffective. 100mg should be pretty damn strong. Even if the effects aren't quite what one may hope for the intense vasoconstriction makes it abundantly clear you've taken an active substance. I'd try another supplier (as I'm sure you're aware - no source/vendor discussion allowed on BL so can't be more specific) if you are still interested in trying the stuff properly. Failing that, try a better substance ;)

Also, welcome to EADD and BL :)

God damn yes, the vasoconstriction is a bitch with this one. I've had to resort to inhalable nitrite esters before plus a tourniquet to induce sufficient vasodilation to get a shot in after doing just a few. A pain in the arse.

Does give a good euphoric rush though, and a whole load of stimmy hyperfocus. I find it incredibly moreish when IV'ed, like no other stimulant I've ever tried.

just watch it with this stuff i nearly lost my eye because of it sniffing the stuff gave me an infection that spread to my optic nerve

the is an inert batch going round i did 10 g in over two days and go fuck all off it

Hows things FG? Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Having a good xmas?

Hi mine worked a treat but now my but is sore Shuld I be really worried it seems fine no blood, but I can't be sure. Am I stupid or just worrying cos I'm so high done around 1-2 grams of crystal straight in my arse over the course of an evening

I'm sure your arse will be just fine

Hows things FG? Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Having a good xmas?

I'm sure your arse will be just fine

now then mate just starting to get functional half bottle whisky down the neck and some benzos so the aches and pains are just starting to fade away

hows you ?