• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

ethylphenidate dosage

think cystitis.

i'm not a girl in case you get that in your head but I used to spend a lot of time with one.

So. . I posted this on another thread but I doubt it will be reps to as none of my other ones were.

Have aquired a g of eph. Have done it once before, intranasally and eaten.

Reading for a few hours I still don't know the best roa.

I really wanted to vape it but I've read is a bad idea but in unclear as to why?

As far as plugging, I went to a french chemist and requested an applicator/ measurer for liquid. She treated me like a junky. Surely its not a prob to purchase an oral syringe? What other methods possible for plugging?

Thanks for tour time.
Experience d stim user here. Got a half g last time, did most the first night. Not enough to get high the second night even after 13 hours sleep.

Oral syringes are easily purchasable on the internet. Ebay for example. But there shouldn't be a problem getting them in a chemist either, if you are old to enough to have a kid you can tell them it's for giving your infant child kalpol or some such infant remedy.

Also plain old syringes with attachable needles are useable by not attaching the needle, you probably want to cut off the protrusion where you would attach the needle before using it for plugging.

There is no "best" ROA, each ROA has it's own advantages and disadvantages. Have you done your research? For me, plugging offers the most benefits for most drugs if I'm taking them at home. That includes EPH. However it may not be suitable when wandering the streets.

Would taking this stop me from taking 25mg or so of promethazine a bit later tonight?

I mean I know it wouldn't STOP me, but is there any reason I shouldn't? Looked around and googled a bit but can't find a decent answer.

In the absence of better information I would treat ethylphenidate as methylphenidate.

another place said:
GENERALLY AVOID: Phenothiazines may antagonize the pharmacologic effects of amphetamine, amphetamine derivatives, and other centrally-acting sympathomimetic agents (i.e., CNS stimulants). Conversely, these agents may diminish the neuroleptic efficacy of phenothiazines. The exact mechanism of interaction is unknown but may involve opposing effects on dopaminergic activity. Several clinical studies have demonstrated the reduction or lack of effect of amphetamines on weight loss in obese psychiatric patients treated with chlorpromazine and other neuroleptic agents. In one of these studies, dextroamphetamine also had no effect on sleep patterns. As for the reverse interaction, it is uncertain whether CNS stimulants actually antagonize the neuroleptic effect of phenothiazines, since CNS stimulants alone have been reported to cause or aggravate preexisting psychotic symptoms. Finally, it is conceivable that, because of their sympathomimetic effects, CNS stimulants may also potentiate the arrhythmogenicity of phenothiazines. A case of fatal ventricular arrhythmia was reported in a patient treated chronically with thioridazine who ingested a single capsule containing phenylpropanolamine 50 mg and chlorpheniramine 4 mg. However, a causal relationship was not established.

Ethylphenidate has a short half-life, 4 hours. How many hours are leaving between your ethylphenidate dose and your promethazine? How big was your dose? Having read the above, I'd be tempted to leave it till there is less than a few mg of EPH in your system.

Cheers <3 was 80mg altogether with the last dose at about 3pm, of 40mg. The promethazine isn't a must have, would have taken it around 9 or 10 just before bed in case this stuff has a shite come down, no consensus either way on that one from reading people's experiences on here. Some seem to think it's negligible, some seem to think it's the worst thing ever.

But yeah will leave it I think having read that. Not fussed about a reduction in effect but could do without my heart giving out, even if that is apparently an isolated case. I'm a paranoid person :D

edit: turned out to be a non-issue, feel fine. I need to learn not to overthink things :p

Last edited:
Iv probably bored EADD shitless after my ranting over the past day or 2 but my consensus on ethyl is that it can be nice and can be nasty. On its own at the right dose i find its just a functional stim but it can also have somewhat longer and more uncomfortable residual stimulation effects after the first hour. This can be combatted with booze or benzos obviously at a safe personal dose.

Last night i had a couple etiz before trying the ethyl and found it to be far more enjoyable, so much so that iv been doing a line every once in a while with the odd low dose of etizolam to counteract the anxiety and tight chest feeling. nearing the 24 hour mark and not feeling to bad apart from the odd flutter of my heart.

normal dose is two 100mg lines snorted then the same again around 2 or 3 hours later after that around the 8 hours mark its just line after line till the 3 or 5 g is gone but thats me

jeeez thats pretty heavy but each to their own i suppose. I think if i did that my heart would explode.

i think mine has lol yer it goes back to my youth and not knowing about this place i just rack up a line and snort it read through my post over the last few years and you will see that its a norm for me to be a little bit more over edge than most but im sort of paying for it now with my heart problems hopefully its nothing but we will see

i think mine has lol yer it goes back to my youth and not knowing about this place i just rack up a line and snort it read through my post over the last few years and you will see that its a norm for me to be a little bit more over edge than most but im sort of paying for it now with my heart problems hopefully its nothing but we will see

Fair enough man, you live and you learn, etc. I was the same when drone etc came out. My friend who obvs didn't have a clue told me to keep as much meph as possible in my nose and not to snort it back or blow it out. I now have a a pretty bad deviated septum and my nasal passages are basically scar tissue so my nose is permanently dry and irritated :X

In the last year or so iv really limited what i put in my nose and now i can't enjoy K as much as id like to. I have been sniffing this ethyl though because I don't want to plug it and bombing is a bit of a waste of time. I just make sure after every line i snort, i then snort a teaspoon of warm water to wash out all the gack lol.

if the eph burns too much (snorting) you can get it mixed with an anaesthetic. synthacaine is an example - doesnt hurt at all

The burn is telling you something. Pain is there for a reason - that reason being "don't put caustic chemicals in your sinus".
Adding local anaesthetic is really going to increase the damage you do to yourself if you continue insufflating this shit.

I know people like this shit but I just do not get it. Drink 8-12 espressos ...same feeling. Jittey, heart beats like a fucked clock, edgy, talk to fast and then headache time, burns to snort, stomach ache to bomb, no euphoria, too wired to apply self to functional tasks, scattered thinking, no music appreciation or any good for sex ..weirdly compulsive for redosage even though you feel worrse (must be snortling fixation on my part and playing around with blades).

And I really, really have tried with it....from different places and spaces, in tiny and not so tiny dosage. Would rather not bother.

But curious as to what others do like it for..accept we are all different 8)

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Lousy excuse for a drug. When jancrow christened it 'Shitalin', he was spot on.

I can't say I have...may as well have an espresso enema or just get some phet me thinks..but each to their own. What would the benefits be over bombing or snorteling out of interest..will re-read thread.

i know ive said this many times already but you asked the question Flo; i find that eph compliments a night out with a few beers and some etiz very nicely. I dont have much tolerance atm so a couple of 50mg rizla bombs throughout the night works quite well, i find it does what you would expect a stim to do in such circumstances, enables me to drink more and stay 'with it' and be more sociable and outgoing, increases confidence, i also do find that it enhances music a LOT. Set and setting seem very important, it really isnt much cop as a stay at home, doing "things" around the house substance, though i spose you could say the same thing for a huge amount of substances. But i think eph is one of the worst choices for a take at home substance, the negatives far outweigh the positives. The effects on heart function are very worrying for one thing.

Interesting MDB as I said tried very hard with it..small doses aswell as caning a g one night..I just think it doesn't suit me and the idea of taking etiz to compliment a stim is a strange notion to me as I would only use for comedown assistance or if panicky..and eph certainly fucks my heart..find it all a bit unpleasant and counter productive..that's just me. I can see the ability to drink more on it but again this is something I have been avoiding recently. Odd glass of wine but not stoopid hardcore spirit glugging of old.

Really never helped me appreciate music at all...odd. Funny how different things suit or not us all soo very differently. For instance kratom...never again etc.

How you doing anyway? 8(

im ok thanks, just adjusting to the sudden difference from having far too much free time to the other extreme. Ive not been around much lately to read gibberings and stuff. Hows things with you?

It is very strange the YMMV thing; weed and benzos seem to be amongst the most polarizing substances, loads of people find weed relaxes them, but for loads of others it makes them anxious and paranoid. Kratom too, ive heard several people say it does nothing for them whilst others get a great deal out of it. I find that codeine does FA for me except give me an allergic rash, but many people love it.

I find that etiz sort of rounds off the rough edges of stims, helps with the heart rate problems too, otherwise if be over hyper and stuff, thats my constant daily balancing act atm trying to balance the right amount of uppers with the right amount of downers.