Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ethics in selling a non-working pill

kKL

Bluelighter
Had a friend who picked up some white mercs.

Didnt really work so sold them at a club

Just wondering wat are your take on this?

Would you try sell the pills and try recover some cost, or throw away the pill and lose everything.

(Assuming the pill is not harmful)

[EDIT: No prices. hoptis]

Last edited by a moderator:
simple - your friend is a khunt and deserves to be smashed!

This is really bad form.
I really have no respect for people who do this.
Yeah it sucks to get sold shit, but that's the game - you win some, you lose some. Continuing the cycle, however, is a real low act. That's in my opinion.

Proper form would be for your "friend" to demand a refund fromthe dealer, passing them off on another kid makes "him" as bad as the dealer.

Hhhm is there such a thing as preemptive karma? I hope the next batch your friend gets are duds too.

Too many doses said:
Proper form would be for your "friend" to demand a refund fromthe dealer, passing them off on another kid makes "him" as bad as the dealer.

^^ What he said.

lol wow. I just don't understand the mentality of "Man, that made me feel like shit. Oh well, I will just pass on the feeling."

Personally, selling a pill I knew was a dud would make me feel just as shit (guilty) as discovering I was on the receiving end, heh.

Karma indeed.

However, you need to get to a point where you can suss the quality of your pills out before purchasing them, so as not to wind up in that predicament.

Id always ask him are these pills decent proper mdma ones? if he says yes and they arnt as what he described him to be i nicely ask him back for a refund. If he refuses thats when i use force. Its not the money thats annoying its the unrealibility. I understand that they bought it and have to get rid of it but they should take it back from wherever it came from. Thats the problem thesedays. Instead they just re sell it. Dont be afraid to give the shit drugs back from where u got it from. Its ur hard earned money so u mite as well want something good for it.

I know u ate the pill already. Dont expect to get ur money back and for one pill its not worth makin a big deal out of it but just tell them its shit and ull never talk to them again. If its ur real friend then he will refund or buy u a drink or whatever.

I picked up some of those white mercs too, absolutely shit - gave back the few we didn't eat, not very happy about it.

I usually know what pills are going around that are good or bad and if someone offered me a white merc in the club I wouldn't be impressed.

And if he does sell them to people and sticks around for half an hour and they realise they were shit, your friend will probably get his head kicked in.

I still dont understand why do people still buy beans? In the next couple of years im wondering if mdma will even exist.

the one time swim got bunk pills, they wound up going thru the washing machine coz they sat in his jeans pocket for too long and he forgot about the pieces of shit, suffice to say his dealer was a good mate, and didnt make him pay for the cruddy pills either - and went back to the guy up the chain and demanded his money back

I havn't been sold dud pills many times but when you do you certainly remember it.. I took 5 pink mitsubishis down to brizzy for 2008 new years and they were all complete duds.. I ended up having 4 of them on christmas day and didn't feel a god dam thing. :X As soon as i ate them i knew they were shit as they were sweet, no bitterness at all. I was furious at my guy who i bought them off, and after that he ignored my calls and told me he ain't sellin no more.. As pissed off as i was, i didn't take it any further as he's looked after me very well over the years doing me tick almost every week and dropping em off at my door.. I do think he just didn't know they were duds.. Well i hope so! :!

Onloy to smashed drunks or people who have had so much pills that night, one m ore won't do anything even if it was 100mg of MDMA.

If u sold them to me, ud wanna be outta the club before it was ment to kick in because i would be tracking u down. Karma will return the favour to ur mate.
What ur mate should have done is returned them to the person he got them from and demanded his money back, not rip other people.

Question:
If you had $100 stolen from your wallett, is it ok to steal $100 from someone else? :p I think you'd be better off finding who stole the $100 from you in the first place.