• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

ETH-LAD or 1P-LSD better for first time tripping?

mydosfriendgeorge

Greenlighter
I feel like this isn't a "what drug should I take" thread because I have ETH-LAD and 1P-LSD and am going to take them both already, I just don't know which one you guys think is more suitable for a first timer. For those who don't know, 1p-lsd has basically the same effects as LSD. They are both 100 ug blotters from a reputable source.

I guess it's technically not my first time since I had a horrifying hospital trip because of someone selling me 25i as LSD but they put me to sleep 1 hour in to the trip, and 25i is supposably much different from real, safer psycedelics. This has caused me to become much more cautious and that is the main reason why I made this thread. Let me know guys :)

I would strongly recommend not doing ETH-LAD for your first time, it's clear headed but very strong. It also seems to be fairly underwhelming for low doses. I suggest starting with 100µg of the 1P and working your way up.

Thanks for the input guys! I took 100 ug of 1P-LSD and had a great time. 200 ug of 1p or 100 ug of ETH-LAD next I wonder..?

I'm glad you went with 1p-LSD for your first try because it's basically the same as LSD, and IMO it's a good idea to come into psychedelics within the context of a drug that has a lot of history and knowledge around it, rather than something pretty new that the community is just starting to learn about. Although either one would be a great choice really!

I think I'd recommend continuing to explore the same chemical since you're new to PDs. I'm a huge fan of ETH-LAD, but I think you'd get more out of trying the same chem at a bit deeper level.

Make sure you give yourself sufficient time to digest your last trip and reset tolerance!