• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Equivalency question, does this sound right?

MoreFeens4Morphine

Bluelighter
Ok so I looked up diclazepam (RC valium analogue) and alprazolam on Psychonaut Wiki. The strong dose for diclaz is considered 4mg, the strong dose for alprazolam is considered 2mg. Now to me, 2mg of alprazolam is barely anything. I typically dose in the range of 6-10mg. I've never tried diclazepam but have recently ordered some and am trying to figure out a good dose. It appears to me based on how PsychonautWiki counts it that alprazolam is twice as strong as diclazepam mg for mg. So for example, if I wanted a dose of diclazepam that would be equivalent to my typical xanax dose I would take between 12 and 20mg? From what I've seen with these benzo RC's is that a lot of them are very potent and are even measured in micrograms not even fucken milligrams lol. So I want to make sure I chill out and not black the fuck out and wake up on a train headed to the border or some stupid shit lol.

Thanks guys and stay safe,
-MF4M

Alprazolam is meant to be 20x stronger than Diazepam, Diclazepam is meant to be 10x stronger than Diazepam, so Alprazolam should be 2x stronger than Diclazepam.

As long as it's definitely Diclazepam you're taking and you definitely have that high of a tolerance to benzos, you should be OK.

Obviously it's smarter to start with a lower dose rather than just jumping in at 20mg! You can always take more, you can't take less.

Also keep in mind people say Diclazepam isn't that recreational / you won't feel much in the way of euphoria so prepare to be underwhelmed even at higher doses, don't keep taking more because you will just end up blacking out in the search for a buzz.

Thanks buddy!

As for being underwhelmed, I never really get euphoria to begin with but sometimes the level of relaxation can get "intense" if that even makes sense haha. Is it widely agreed that diclazepam is crap or do some people like it? I mean I didn't spend too much money and only got 100mg. It's also from a company I've never bought from before so this whole thing has been a risk lol. I don't even necessarily need a good high. I just need something for when my monthly xanax script runs out.

-MF4M

No worries bud, I never really noticed anything special from it, I just took it when I had no other benzos around and it does the job if you want it to hold you over.

Since I do suffer from severe panic disorder it will be effective when used for that purpose right? That way I could use my xanax for some fun nights and the diclazepam for my panic attacks. I'll stop daydreaming.

Thanks again,
-MF4M

Since I do suffer from severe panic disorder it will be effective when used for that purpose right? That way I could use my xanax for some fun nights and the diclazepam for my panic attacks. I'll stop daydreaming.

xanax is perfect for panic attacks because of its rapid onset but benzo addiction actually increases the severity of your symptoms from anxiety
it really is not something you want to misjudge.
stay safe