Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Equal Dose – Speakers, Rockers & Lights Party @ My Aeon

xitation

Greenlighter
equal-dose-my-aeon-april-26-1000.jpg

Equal Dose is proud to announce the next phase in our ever evolving audio project. We’ve pulled out all the stops for this one and will be bringing the full power of a Funktion One sound system combined with intelligent lighting by Fourth Phase to Melbourne’s home of underground sound, My Aeon.

But of course what are speakers and lights without talented artists to deliver the music we love? And so we welcome three new top class acts to our ensemble including Mental Extensions, Backroom Reality and Mish’Chief, plus the infamous Equal Dose posse performing both inside and out!

FRIDAY 26 APRIL

TECHNO – PROGRESSIVE – PSYTRANCE

THEME: COWBOY SCIENCE

+ MORE DJ’S IN THE CHILL ZONE OUTSIDE

FUNKTION ONE SOUND SYSTEM

INTELLIGENT LIGHTING BY FOURTH PHASE

MY AEON, 791 SYDNEY RD, BRUNSWICK

$10 BEFORE MIDNIGHT | $15 AFTER

FACEBOOK EVENT

PODCASTS

Right on. Can't wait to get behind the decks and shake it all out. System on, go music technology.

tronaudio.com
equaldose.net
Production Mastering DJ
Downbeat Techno Trance

I'm heading down for this - should be an awesome night!

UNTZ FARKENNNN

lol wtf this place.

was fun though...but...lol.

lol wtf this place.

was fun though...but...lol.

Haven't been for a while but apart from the carpeted dancefloor, it's a great place!

Generally a random, "out there" crowd, too, which is fun.

Oh no, it was fun...but...intense.

I'd go again I suppose, but I'd definitely not do it sober.

Yeah, I'm not sure how it would be sober. Actually, I don't think I have ever seen a sober person there.

Yeah, I'm not sure how it would be sober. Actually, I don't think I have ever seen a sober person there.

I did sober recently for lack of monies. Was the "May the Fourth be with you" party. Quickly realised the thing to do was om nom nom or gtfo. God did I love it though. I will be back wearing bedroom items instead of clothes to rock out again very soon.

Can someone explain exactly what is meant by Melbourne underground? Is it a club?

I heard a magic tune the other day by a young Melbourne artist called Will Sparks............absolutely brilliant, I think this kid has a great career ahead if he keeps going the way he is.

Is this kid well known down there?