⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Entourage

I'm late, but I don't care: Entourage

Entourage is the best show to ever grace humanity. I've been watching the shit out of it with as much time as I have from season 1. And let me tell you, this show is fucking great. They should replace kindergarten with this fucking show... seriously. Looking forward to tomorrow, where I will watch every episode of this show until my eyes bleed and explode.

Welcome.......to the future. Which is our past,because we already have witnessed Entourage in all its glory. Bow down to seasons 1,2,3 and 4! Prepare yourself for the taste of Heaven's taint that will be season 5! Lick it!

I like Entourage, but I think the earlier ones were better than the later ones. As the focus shifted away from this group of friends and their outsiders perspective on the excesses of Hollywood into a celebration of celebrity culture I found it less appealing.

Still watch it, though.

i've always enjoyed this show but have never held it to too high a standard for obvious reasons.

ahem... the new season sucks arse... period

^ you didn't enjoy the most recent episode? i thought this season started slowly but gained some speed with that episode.

alasdair

not at all man although you're right the last one was certainly the best of the first 3. it seems like they've hit that stage of a series where the writing becomes a little lazy and the characters regress into caricatures. also, Adrian Grenier is an unlikable douchebag :D

The show is running out of ideas. Vinnie's up, Vinnie's down. He's hot, oh, but now he's cold again. Vinnie wants to do X but Ari wants him to do Y. But something happens and now Ari is cool with him doing X.
The last episode where Vinnie can't get work and is low on cash so he does a birthday party was just too similar to the episode a few seasons ago when Vinnie couldn't get work, was low on cash and ends up dong a Japanese drink commercial.

The show is very cyclical. I just watched the episode where they all go out into the desert and eat shrooms to find answers to questions within themselves. Kinda similar to the many times they've smoked up in previous episodes, or have gone on self-searching road trips to Vegas or Palm Springs.

That being said, this episode was easily one of the funniest episodes ever! If you have ever tripped on shrooms before, you will laugh your ass off at this episode. :)

Bump!

This season is starting off good I think. Vince got his drivers license. Something will come out of that. Drama has got steady work. Turtle is dating Meadow Soprano. Eric is messing with Sloan again. She has never looked better BTW.
I love Entourage!

I need to befriend someone with HBO. :(

Vince never had a driver's license until now? I guess I just assumed he always made someone else drive.....

so glad it's back. great kick-off episode to get going. i love the fact that they just breeze past the whole scorsese movie and pick up after it's happened.

alasdair

Sex And The City for boys.

Terrible writing, and even worse acting (excepting, of course, that of The Talented Mr. Piven).

Excellent concept, decently executed for two seasons.

Concept done to death, horrendously executed ever since.

HBO is indeed far better than regular TV overall, but with that said, they ought to know that this is now a hot steaming pile of garbage.

L O V E L I F E, I respect you as a blelighter but you are wrong about this one...

So far so good

I don't like this Ashley girl or whatever. She looks weird to me. Like shes 6 years short of what she says she is. I think E and Sloan will be back in each others shit in a made of a few episodes.

Started watching them all a little while back, the show is awesome!!

Ari is a legend!

Sometimes I'll be having the most awesome time watching the show, and then this faggot manager-type guy will take over a seen and basically ruin everything. His last name is "Goal" or something like that. Well if the goal is ruining an absolutely awesome show about Aquaman and cool houses then that asshole has completely succeeded.

Entourage is a great show but it can be a little, or I mean very superficial. What's going on with Turtle's weight? Has he lost weight or am I just high?