Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Enlighten Wiki Entry

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
Someone asked me the other day why there isn't a Wiki entry for Enlighten Harm Reduction. Basically it is because it is net etiquette that you cannot write your own entry and so I can't. Would anyone else like to? :)

Sounds like a fantastic idea Johnboy. :)

A entry in Wiki would be a fantastic way to spread the Harm Reduction message to even more people.

I'm sure anyone who has the time do this, Johnboy will be able to provide you with a wealth of information.

If no one is able to do it, I should be able to scrape up some time in the New Year. :)

Basically all the info you need would be on our site. The way to make it wiki appropriate is the use the media section to do links to show its relevancy.

Just had a peruse of your site. Not too bad!

I think that the 'Adulterated' section is very good. Obviously each batch is different, but people like to get an idea of what *might* be in their pill if they are unable to get it tested. Any chance this section will be updatedagain since it is about 1.5 years out of date?

Cheers,

Fodds

Alas no. We have stopped testing at events due to increased legal pressure,. i.e. we've been told in no uncertain terms that we will be arrested if we do so.

But this is actually a good thing, as it is because we have been making great progress in the political sphere that this has happened. It is our hope that we will be able to do a legal trial of pill testing within the next year or so.

Could I suggest you add to the pillreports.com database then? It could help a lot of people out there.

e.g. Kids might not have access to a credit card to buy a test kit, but they DO have access to the net. Harm reduction again ;)

Sure. Not sure if you know but we run Pillreports.com. I just assume everyone uses it, which is bad and I should do links across. The Enlighten website is mainly used these days to just explain what we do and to list things like our media clips. thanks for pointing this out, I will try and make it clearer.

No problem. Wasn't clear to me, but then again, I may not have time to read absolutely everything on a site. I tend to browse for what I want, and anything else that attracts my attention I might click upon. :)

Just thought that pillreports.com had a derth of Australian reports.

I'd like to contribute to this article, my english skills aren't that great though. I'm thinking there should also be an article on johnboy.

I'll give it a shot, if I've written something wrong/crap just get rid of it or fix it up.

Good work Cazoom. :)

Hopefully Johnboy will be back soon, and if needed, will be able to provide you with any further information you require.

I would suggest the term "indicates a presence of " be replaced with "indicates a possible presence of". Otherwise it looks good, well done.

I added Bluelight to the harm minimisation page on wiki but, yeah, an enlighten page would be an excellent idea!

Cazoom you rock! Thank you so much! That is a fantastic page. You have made my week. :)

Anyone else can feel free to add stuff. That is the wonder of wiki. But I think almost everything is covered.

Excellent work people! I recall a wiki page on Bluelight was opened then closed, but Enlighten has a more relevant, serious mission, as opposed to this random assortment.

Nice:)

I did what I had to do. I greatly appreciate all that johnboy has done for harm minimisation, isn't he great?!

Awsome work cazoom! :)

Bluelight needs a wiki too but it seems to be much more of a challenge to implement ;)

I've tried to write an article on Bluelight a couple times and found that site admin on wiki have been deleting it. If the article is complete upon its first submission along with the {{hangon}} tag, there really shouldn't be any reason for it to be removed.

The Bluelight article must have the following:
~a clearly stated purpose of the site
~the owner of the site
~the author/creator of the site
~other interesting info about bluelight to make the article remarkable
~history

maybe a new thread should be created for this?