• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

enlighten (melb) needs your help! PLEASE READ! =)

shadow, we USUALLY have a meeting every two weeks, so no sweat
smile.gif

ayshea (i should email u but i'm lazy as sin) can we have this meeting before I go overseas (june 24th) so maybe next thursday or the one after? or wednesday, either is fine by me
smile.gif

well, since we usually do thursdays, i think that it should be thursday 21st june!
that is my tentative date suggestion, soon as i run it by everyone else in enlighten, it should be good to go ahead!
smile.gif

=)

oh my god! mmmm assistance. i have holidays soon so most days are good for me now. what date has been decided upon?

okay, wednesday is okay with me.. since no-one has said anything to the contrary, lets make the date
WEDNESDAY, 20 JUNE, 8pm at jb's bar (Victoria street, Nth Melb - right near the corner of howard st)
see you all there!
smile.gif

=)
[This message has been edited by atomica (edited 13 June 2001).]

i'd like to volunteer the real me and the urban camper corp., I will pass messages regarding meeting times to myself, if contacted at my advertised bluelight email.
wed 20th is good, i'd move stuff for this where poss anyways.
[email protected]
[This message has been edited by eddi spgeddi (edited 13 June 2001).]

Yay Atomica
wink.gif
Finally I can come to one of these blasted meetings
smile.gif
Working till 11pm every thursday has somewhat worked against me but I'm sure we can work something out after next Wednesday! (Now this coming Wednesday)
Mac you bitch you better be there
smile.gif

Cu there guys
smile.gif

Doh! The 20th is the day before my last exam... Oh well fellas, see you at the meeting after.

ah sorry thoth
frown.gif
i dont think i'm going to find a date that suits everyone. ahwell, we'll be having a meeting prior to pharmacy on the thursday 28th, so please come along to that if you can!
smile.gif

due to a larger number of ppl, with differing commitments, it might be an idea to hold the meetings on alternating days, eg wed one meeting, thurs the next... but i guess we'll talk about that at the meeting(s)
=)

Hey what do you know the time suits me just perfectly. See ya'll Wednesday.

I guess this will mean two thursday morning hangovers is a row for me thanks to jb's bar, the things we do for other people... well, last wed. was technically not to help anyone but me get drunk
smile.gif

see you all there, lock up that bottle of stoli!!!!

semipermeablemembrane, 9 will be okay
smile.gif
it'll take a while for everyone to settle down and get started anyways.. we'll fill you in when you get there if you miss anything important. np!
smile.gif

=)

Not sure if my email made it anywhere, but count me in Atomica (if it's not too late).. I was talking to you guys at Wild Things 2 about harm reduction and would be only to keen to lend a hand...
Drop me an email
smile.gif

Thanks!
-UB-