• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

energy drinks combos

bomber

Bluelighter
I think energy drinks make great combination with alcohol. Adding some e.d. to your alcohol reduses all the bad effects to zero and greatly increases the good effects. They say that we should avoid this combo but researching this the only argument I found against it was that it e.drinks make alcohol feel better so you will probably drink much more and overdose... I can't take this argument seriously so I'm gonna ask if there is any reason combining them is worst for health than drinking each alone.

Also I wondered how would it feel combining Heroin with energy drinks. Would an energy drink make H a more mindblowing expirience? But as far as I know H makes your heart beat more slowly while Energy drinks make it beat faster. Could that be dangerous for health?

Energy drinks alone aren't good for you, especially with taurine, sugar and caffeine. The crash is awful and I can't drink that garbage. Add alcohol and it's a pretty good chance of a nasty hangover. The danger is, people over do the two and think that they are pretty sober, get in car wrecks and what not. But if that's what you want to do, go for it. I've never tried them with heroin, nor would I want to.

First, is it me or you are kind of aggresive? Second, drugs are bad for as anyway. I know energy drinks are bad, and so is alcohol and H. The question is about combining them. I think hangover is caused by drinkers not knowing when to stop. I mean, there is a point where alcohol makes you completely happy, social and emotional in a good way, but you keep on drinking with out reason. If you can control that behavior you avoid hangs.
I think e.d. would reduce hangover cause they would help alcohol make you equally happy with less amounts, just have to know when to stop. I don't think the combo will create the drinker the illusion that he is completely sober, but even if it does, its doesn't mean he will have to drive drunk. I mean, you don't have to feel drunk in a bad way to avoid driving, just have to be a responsible person.
I just wanted to know if the combo is worst for health than drinking each alone.

The main problem with the old energy/alcohol drinks like 4 loko wasn't the caffeine and stuff it was the unusually high alcohol content. Most people are use to drinking 5% beers, so all these high school and college kids started buying these which are 12%. For most people 2 of those is blackout. Which of course wouldn't matter if people drank responsibly. Most college kids don't know how to do that though.

I'd say it's the extra stress on the liver and kidneys because both alcohol and energy drinks give them a good work out so the combination may be particularly taxing on vital organs. The caffeine I'd say would combat partial hangover effect but hydration is equally as vital if not more so in bouncing back.

About H and energy drinks, I did it today and I'd say it's nice. The e.d. Keeps your brain awake so you can enjoy the effects of heroin and the ephoria of both is added.

You must be getting some really strong energy drinks. I've never felt anything from them, I've also drank them with h but that was years ago I don't remember anything special about the experience

You must be getting some really strong energy drinks. I've never felt anything from them, I've also drank them with h but that was years ago I don't remember anything special about the experience
I don't regulary drink coffee so cafein affects me easier I guess. Also if you use strong uppers like meth it would make sence if you hardly feel the effects of energy drinks.