• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids endocet (percocet) for an opiates newbie

Plug 5mg if you're comfortable with that, should absolutely fuck you! If it's not enough after 45 mins plug the other 5mg.

Of course if you're confident enough you could do the whole 10mg in one go. I highly, highly doubt you'd OD, but of course in the name of harm reduction, which is what we're about here at Bluelight, you should not go ahead with the full 10mg plugged if you don't feel comfortable! :)

^ I've got nothing against plugging in principle but my pills contain acetaminophen and I from what I've read that would make them unsuitable for that ROA.

Surely only 325mg per pill? You could always CWE them aswell, it's not difficult :)

It's a little more effort but from what I've read about plugging Oxy, it's meant to be pretty brilliant.

Acetaminophen is fine to plug - you do know that there's such things as Tylenol/Panadol suppositories right?

Don't take 10mg if it's your first opioid experience. Some people are sensitive enough that even 7-10mg would make them sick as a dog.

@ Xamkou: I'm sure he took enough, he probably wasn't blown away by it because most people don't get that high the first few times. Either the side effects are too much for them, or they don't know the good effects they should be feeling. I took Vicodin after a surgery for a bit, and triple dosed a few times but just felt dreamy. Months later when I took 4 of the 7.5mg pills I was so high and loved it since I was with a friend that was explaining the feeling to me since he took them too. Some say that opiates are a bit of an acquired taste, and I have to say that I agree with them.

Acetaminophen is fine to plug - you do know that there's such things as Tylenol/Panadol suppositories right?

Don't take 10mg if it's your first opioid experience. Some people are sensitive enough that even 7-10mg would make them sick as a dog.

Oh okay, I stand corrected. I've plugged ecstasy I couple of times just by shoving the pills up there - is that how I'd do it, or would I need to make a solution or whatever? I guess I'm not so sensitive to opioids as I didn't get even the slightest hint of nausea on 10mg oral last night, although of course splitting the dose would have helped a lot. Still, if I do plug I won't do all 10mg at once.

@Tommyboy - I think you're right - I was definitely pretty high and I think I just felt a little overwhelmed which spoiled my enjoyment somewhat. I think if I'd stayed at 7.5mg I might have had a better time.

So guys, I expect you all to reach a consensus now and tell me exactly how to use my remaining 10mg of percocet to make the most of my second and final opiate experience. ;)

Last edited:
Do 5mg, if the high it's good enough after 30 mins, do the rest. It'll kick in much faster than oral. Let me know how it goes I'm quite excited to see how 10mg plugged will effect someone who is quite new to opiates, you should get some pretty decent euphoria from it, judging by my own research on Oxy.

Evidence suggests that you're not going to get more than 10% extra bioavailibility going from oral to plugged usage, so it's probably not worth it if you're not "equipped" to do it, so to speak.

Your colon, unlike your mouth/esophagus/stomach, won't make pills disintegrate as easily, so the best option if you want to do that sort of thing is to crush the pill & dissolve it in a small amount of water.

If 10mg oral gave a good experience, wait a few days then just eat the other 10mg.

It would need to be a solution to work well rectally, and even then it won't be as good as if you had just swallowed the pills orally.

Oxycodone is always best taken orally, no ifs ands or butts. ;)

Great, thanks for the info everyone, and for taking an interest in my little foray into oxyland. I'll do a final post in this thread after I've consumed the other 10mg and let you know how it went.

One more thing though - I am safe to fall asleep on 10mg of oxycodone right? Not that I'd want to sleep through it, but the feeling that I had to to stay awake or I might die was the main thing that spoiled my high last night I think.

That would be a concern if you were being reckless and combining the oxycodone with other CNS depressants like other opioids, alcohol, benzodiazepines, barbituates, etc.

If you're taking 10mg oxycodone with nothing else, you'll be just fine to try and sleep but I think you'll find oxycodone is a bit stimulating, so it may be harder to sleep than you think, especially at lower doses.

Okay well I did the last 10mg by eating 5mg, waiting 20 mins in case of nausea and eating the other 5mg. I definitely 'got' the experience at bit more this time - some definite euphoria and nice feelings of comfort. I nodded at points but I didn't resist it this time. I see what you mean, tricomb - you feel like you're falling asleep but actually you don't, you just kind of doze and wake up - I guess that's what 'nodding' is.

Overall an enjoyable experience, and an informative one - now I know what all the fuss is about as it were. It didn't impress me enough to try and buy heroin on the street or anything, which is good because I'm sure any street dealer would see my skinny white ass coming a mile off and rip me off good and proper.

Thanks again to everyone. I'm going back to my MDAI experimentation - that has all the sleepy euphoria I need, without the addiction potential.

Okay well I did the last 10mg by eating 5mg, waiting 20 mins in case of nausea and eating the other 5mg. I definitely 'got' the experience at bit more this time - some definite euphoria and nice feelings of comfort. I nodded at points but I didn't resist it this time. I see what you mean, tricomb - you feel like you're falling asleep but actually you don't, you just kind of doze and wake up - I guess that's what 'nodding' is.

Overall an enjoyable experience, and an informative one - now I know what all the fuss is about as it were. It didn't impress me enough to try and buy heroin on the street or anything, which is good because I'm sure any street dealer would see my skinny white ass coming a mile off and rip me off good and proper.

Thanks again to everyone. I'm going back to my MDAI experimentation - that has all the sleepy euphoria I need, without the addiction potential.

Awesome man, posts like this make me :)

I take the Percocet every day same dosage 5/325 I can take up to 5 a day without getting sick been on them for 10 years now and My tolerance is quite high.