• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Empathy (or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall havent a fuckin clue what i am currently going trough but stay on your mounatains and be smoted as all others have been.
not to be mean spirired (actually to impart a bit of knowledge/experience) but we all fall at some point.

The earth is my home and relationships... my personal relationships are actually not for your consiseration.
If you must know I am going mad (literally) and ya want no not part of it is why I beg ya to lay the fuck off. But ya come back with more acid.
Let me go and yall can have this thread just keep my out of it.
Gut instinct has always provided life fornme and mine. Dont dig too deep....
You are dust in the wind then.

Fine.
But don’t tell me to “stay on my mountain” , maybe it is you who has no fucking clue!
I have crossed through the underworld!
Walked through the valley of the shadow of death!
WTF? You think I am being arrogant here or some shit?
I am trying to give you some life saving, eternal wisdom!
Hard to come by. Just ask my chronic pain body how hard it is every day!
Did I use your wrong pronoun or what the fuck?
we used to be friends.
Thought we had a little fun in this thread.
God knows I have tried to come to your aid.
But no, you are having none of anyone caring for you.
So go mad then.
later. I guess.
Jesus, don’t know how you are so offended but...okay.
fucking off now.
Painful One, I have read your posts in this thread and I truly feel you have a lot to offer not just to 6am but many others. Please remember that a lot of folks are simply looking for someone who will listen with an open mind and understanding heart and nothing more. Not everyone who opens up to us is looking to be saved. I can't speak for 6am but he may not have been seeking pages and pages of advice and suggestions as much as he could have just been looking for people to listen to him and let him know that he is not alone.

Also, I think your Near Death Experience story would make a brilliant thread here in Philosophy and Spirituality. So instead of posting those details in someone else's thread, I think you would possibly get more replies and have a more welcome conversation by creating your own thread dedicated just to this topic.

I hope you don't think I am attacking you or trying to be argumentative as that is not my intention here at all. Just trying to reel in some of the negativity that has emerged in this thread.

Much love <3

Since 6's thread was indeed derailed for more than 10 pages and he got zero help from it as he was not into God and shamans....and then got insulted in his own thread.........I am going to close this. He made his thread in Health and Recovery for a reason and members with good intentions tried to help but it wasn't what he was looking for and he has said that he is giving this thread to hylite and painful one as it was their thread anyway but that's not right either. They can start their own thread in the proper sub forum.

Closed due to flinging insults at the OP after thread was derailed and then moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.