• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Empathy (or whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still reading through the thread @Painful One just the content seems a little scatterbrained to me atm.
Maybe this will change as/if healing progresses...?
peace
It seems like a philosophy and spirituality thread to me. I mean it's fine where it is but it isn't a typical health and recovery thread.

Empathy implies feelings and emotions so i guess that has to do with health. I guess nobody is actually recovering from drugs in here but I guess we can recover from other things.

It's your thread sixxie. I know that you didn't want it to go the way it did and i know you changed the title to try and convey what you wanted the discussion to be like. If you feel like it has more of a spiritual and philosophical content I can move it....or you can. You can also start a new one and I can help you with the title if you tell me what subject and content you are looking for. Then maybe it will take on more of what you are looking for in the comments.

It's called having a big heart and caring more for others than yourself. Manipulative and abusive people gravitate toward us and take advantage of it. It's very difficult not to become so hurt and resentful that you become isolated and unable to form healthy relationships. Then you end up pushing away people who actually love you.
Second this and very well put. ❤️

@Painful One 's comments are so intense. I think I need a nap and a fresh brisk walk now.

Thank you P.O. he hee. <3👍

It's been a tough month for me but aren't they all these days.

I think I feel the Empathy. Thanks ?!

💜💙🧡

It's fine where it is but it isn't a typical health and recovery thread.
My main idea of thread was that having empathy takes a great toll on some and can be toxic to self and others.
What I mean is that there has been a paralysis of sorts that has recently come upon myself that leaves me in a state of being lost and not being able to stay afloat and as optimisic as usual. A sense of being poisoned by the pains I feel for others (be they human, animal or inanimate objects).
It can be moved, deleted, renamed etc as this is something I find must be dealt with internally and at a personal level.
Not to say that I am special in my feelings or experience in this but who can give an answer to what I feel? Ya know?
Maybe it should be in Words or something.
I just find it to be an issue that is very personal to me and and with those who are degrading around me by the day and watching it happen is torture.
Maybe I come out of this or not but time will tell.
Maybe I should delve back into heavy drug use and just let it all kinda get lost in the mist of morpheus.
Lol
I mean does anyone else even feel the pain of others experiences truly...? Am I losing my mind from stopping the numbing of my mind from past experiences?

I will pray for you. Try to make sure everyone can stay healthy and comfortable and be loved.

Just treat everyone with love and kindness. Always and when you can. We all do our best I am sure.

Works well with effort and priority to be this aware. Thanks. <3 🕊️

<3 Thank you for all of the empathy in here. we might have derailed but we are saved.

We are back on then.
cgG11D8.png

Love to all the sensitive souls.

Love to all who still believe in what is good and fight for it.

Love to all who have seen what is evil and are fighting against it.

Love love love

The dive seemed appropraite as im goin down so fuck it. lol
May change as needed.....

Still reading through the thread @Painful One just the content seems a little scatterbrained to me atm.
Maybe this will change as/if healing progresses...?
peace
I know.
sorry about that,
I had a question I had to find the answer to and I don’t know how to make my own thread or what to say, so I used yours.
Please forgive me.

@Painful One 's comments are so intense. I think I need a nap and a fresh brisk walk now.

Thank you P.O. he hee. <3👍

It's been a tough month for me but aren't they all these days.

I think I feel the Empathy. Thanks ?!

💜💙🧡
Ya know,,,Inspiration just hits me sometimes and I think some of the things I write help others and helped me.
I need to talk about this Near Death Experience a little. As I feel comfortable.

I know I have like adhd or something. Brain injury.

so, maybe you guys could show me some empathy.
I need my friends right now.

and...who says no one is recovering from drugs here?
That was very hurtful.
I did an entire ceremony to heal our community here!
I am a Shaman now!
Heal on many levels.
Healing that only the Grace of God can give!

sorry @hylite I meant to quote @Nurse Ratched

Last edited:
Ya know,,,Inspiration just hits me sometimes and I think some of the things I write help others and helped me.
I need to talk about this Near Death Experience a little. As I feel comfortable.

I know I have like adhd or something. Brain injury.

so, maybe you guys could show me some empathy.
I need my friends right now.

and...who says no one is recovering from drugs here?
That was very hurtful.
I did an e tire ceremony to heal our community here!
Heal on many levels.
Healing that only the Grace of God can give!
Ohh Painful. You can make me cry. 😭<3

🕊️

This is how we know we are alive and feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.