Eminem discussion

Lose it was terrible.

Ass like that.......come on that was in the middle of his beef with Triumph...how was it not meant for album??

Big weenie......one of my favorites lines
Alright now we, we're going to conduct
That experiment that we were talking about earlier
Just to see what a frog looks like when it takes two hits of ecstasy
Cuz that's exactly what your eyes look like, want to check to see?
Here's a mirror, notice the resemblence here?
Wait, let me put these sun glasses on
Now look in this mirror, how about now?
What do you have in common?
You're both green with envy and look like idiots with sunglasses on 'em

but I also got a laugh at Guilty Conscience at the end when him and Dre start fighting

if eminem had never released an album relapse would be incredible... as it is he's talking about THE EXACT SAME SHIT!!! christopher reeves, britney spears, his mom, etc. wtf?

I really like Eminem, but I just can't dig Relapse nearly as much as his other albums (besides Encore of course). Dre's beats are boring as fuck and while his flow is still pretty insane, lyrically I just don't think he's saying much.

There doesn't seem to be that "spark," like if you listen to Kill You or White America for example, nothing on this album comes even close to that kind of lyrical fire. Some great tracks for sure (Deja Vu, My Mom, Underground), but most of it just sounds tired to me.

I hate We Made You. It's not witty or offensive enough, and those are the only things that it could have had going for it. I want to hear Em's crazy word play, it doesn't seem to be there.

I love 3am, the video is fucking cool too.

I pulled out the Eminem Show and Encore last night, they'd collected a layer of dust.

It's kinda funny listening to them side by side. Eminem Show still has its moments. Highlights: Soldier - the gradual build up of anger and the rapid fire delivery still gives me a rush. My Dad's Gone Crazy - the contrast of the 3rd verse compared to the 1st two. Till I Colapse.

Encore still makes me laugh in places. Rain Man and Big Weenie are amazing. But there's way too much filler.

It's noticeable how much less seriously he takes himself on Encore compared to Eminem Show. I haven't heard the new album, but from the sound of 3am and We Made You, he's still on the tongue-in-cheek Encore kind of thing.

Some of my favorites are Evil Deeds, Superman, 3am, that song about that chick eating the mushrooms that I'm too lazy to look up, and Kill You. And White America. And Old Times Sake.

Damn, I'm sweating my ass off from all this tramadol. But I feel great. I can barely think...

lets discuss the epic teabagging bruno just gave em.
NSFW:
bruno-to-bruno-tell-me-how-my-ass-tastes-500x270.jpg

couldn't have happened to a nicer dude.

^ I'm still at a loss about the whole thing. Why would MTV do that? Clearly they were in on it. If you watch right before he falls, while he's still in the air, the camera pans to Em and focuses in on him. But, the bigger question is whether or not Em was in on it. Supposedly he had some sort of secret rehearsal before the show. I can't believe he would want dude's bare ass and nutsack in his face, but you never know with Mr. Mathers. I can't say for sure if his reaction was genuine or just acting. Regardless, the shit was disturbing.

^ I'm still at a loss about the whole thing. Why would MTV do that? Clearly they were in on it. If you watch right before he falls, while he's still in the air, the camera pans to Em and focuses in on him. But, the bigger question is whether or not Em was in on it. Supposedly he had some sort of secret rehearsal before the show. I can't believe he would want dude's bare ass and nutsack in his face, but you never know with Mr. Mathers. I can't say for sure if his reaction was genuine or just acting. Regardless, the shit was disturbing.

It's just a publicity stunt injected into a bland awards ceremony. Reminiscient of the Britney / Madonna kiss. This how MTV trys to stay edgy now.

It's an act of sexual harrassment. Whether or not you feel that Eminem is homophobic, or that he "dishes it out", the fact remains that he generally kept it to words.

new album is pretty dope. some really offensive stuff that I won't be listening to again..but that's eminem