Electric 2001—Club Swirl—Westchester, NY—May 27th

PITY-INDUCING?!!!!
They let me in first cause I'm just one awesome dude, not for pity. Alright, well maybe it is pity, but can't you just let me pretend it's because they like me
smile.gif
I might go to this but I don't particularly like that each dj only gets an hour (I just assuming this since they have 9 main room DJs).

Well, hopefully they'll open the "jungle room" and spread out some DJs. We'll see about that though. Oh well, I'm over everything...I had an amazing time at Unified and plan on having an even better time at Electric. NO ONE'S GONNA RUIN IT FOR ME!
wink.gif
No need to set up a meetup yet, I s'pose. All in due time. I'd love to meet those BLers not too jaded to have an enjoyable time and keep the good vibe that got me through the last party.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

i will absolutely, positively be at this one, despite all the shadiness of unified (cameras taken away, no water, no air, weird vibes at times) i'll give club swirl a second chance. see you there, gmni13 and stoneskid!
-susan

Not sure what you're asking. It's a rave at a club. Ravers will be present. Drugs will be ingested. DJs will be spinning. That about sums it up.

well...i would have liked to go- especially since its on my one year raving anniversary
smile.gif
woohoo for me...lol- but i will be in florida with my huny
smile.gif
double woohoo! i'll just have to celabrate my anniversary another time- oooh well
wink.gif

------------------
~*PLUR*~
Nicola
they were pulling my seventh tooth and i had to hit stop!
where the hell did the cheese come from?

I dunno.. but Kingskee STILL cracks me up! Muahahaha
smile.gif
Life is Ironic.. However.. You wake up.. Unsuspecting of the upcoming events... then, after deciding to go on the computer.. you see 2 posts in the SAME thread made by Mr. Kings(kee) What More can you Ask For??
(muahaha)
-woo

To all the nay-sayers out there.... i know the whole water situation at Unified was mad sketchy but all the negative replies got thru to parkrave and this party is to show their appriciation for those who kept coming back... they're fixing the water problems and this time giving out free water after every set in the main room, how many parties do that ??
check it at www.parkravemaddness.com
If you've never been to this venue lemme be the one who tells you- the palladium/club swirls is one of the phattest set-ups around. I haven't missed a party there yet even when the water thing sucked... and as far as security goes i've never been bothered before. beside who goes to the party to hang with the po-po.
ANYWAYS the line up is phat, and the venue is phat, so i know i'll see you all there !!!!
------------------
Jack b nimble
Jack b quik

freddie, whats the deal? now whats up with this dude? you wont someone to talk to!what you pop in/out of post pinching kids in the ass,dude!WTF!our spots are small we"ll meet!
don't sleep DDDDDDDDDDD!

A'ight...so who's actually *going* and who's just bitching?
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

well, I'M going.
the way i see it, you gotta give production companies the benefit of the doubt. look at stuck on earth... they totally and completely fucked up Boo 4, but you know what... they made up for it double @ Boo 5 (in my humble opinion)... after all the shit i talked about them after boo 4 i had to give them props for boo 5.
for all those of you who are going to brave the security and dehydration with me, dammit lets plan a meetup somewhere.
smile.gif

------------------
They can shut down our parties, but they can NEVER stop the music.
Happiness is what you make of it. Hug like you mean it.
~~E-girl
X-cuse me... are you gonna eat that whole thing?

im down, cant wait...ill be at sizzle on friday and then this on sunday..n ill be at the meetup for once!!
smile.gif

------------------
GimmiE the HaRD hOUse, GimmiE the BanGin.....

boi bille i'll be at sizzle too so we'll have to meet up at both
smile.gif

E-girl

Does this mean I finally get to meet some NY Blers? So few and far between. ::Sigh::
~Erik
------------------

hows a little bit of recognition for the fact that Ctrl X is going to be there. CAN i get some love xena?
lol...damn.
oh well, yea. I still firmly believe that a party or anything else for that matter is what you make of it. Granted the security and whatever did suck and often times, i think tried to provoke us innocent, law abiding, children of the rave, but don't let it hinder you having GOOD CLEAN INNOCENT WHOLESOME FUN....
-Jen
------------------
Curiouser and curiouser !!
**Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make!

Shameless *bump*
------------------