• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Elderly manufacture illegal euthanasia drug

while it is sad in all facets it is somewhat funny thinking about a bunch of geezers in a garage lab somewhere synthing an antiquated sedative. Mildred! pass me the ether then go make me some warm milk

haribo1 said:
Carbon monoxide, while effective, is not readily transportable & does make the corpse look a mess.
actually it doesn't. found my mom dead from carbon monoxide. aside from pissing or shitting herself (not sure which, a friend cleaned it up for me, i didn't get the details) she looked fine. just a little puffy.

as for the OP, i hope they can find a way to end their lives peacefully. we have the innate right to end our lives if we desire.

DarthMom said:
actually it doesn't. found my mom dead from carbon monoxide. aside from pissing or shitting herself (not sure which, a friend cleaned it up for me, i didn't get the details) she looked fine. just a little puffy.

as for the OP, i hope they can find a way to end their lives peacefully. we have the innate right to end our lives if we desire.

I'm sorry. :(

it's ok! thank you though...it has been a long time. i can talk about it matter of factly now. didn't mean to bring about any painful empathy, just wanted to share a firsthand account of that particular statement.

I think if I ever try to kill myself (again), it'll be with a nice opiate/benzo/alcohol cocktail. Drift off to sleep, nighty-night, see you in hell fuckers. But hey, I guess old people must not have access to prescription painkillers or something. 8) Old people may not be playing with a full deck of cards anymore, but most of them sure as hell aren't stupid. If you're that intent on dying, you'll find a way.

Its so easy to overdose on opiates + benzos that I did it accidently when I was 18 (Just from snorting oxy and eating benzos). I can see why they want something that will surely work, but manufacturing their own barbituates seems pretty extreme.

Something about this story sounds fishy to me. Any Aussies who have additional information or heard anything on the local news?

Someone mentioned that they may have a high opiate tolerance which is why od'ing on them isn't practical. Well, that assumes that they're currently prescribed opiates, so, they could just take a one month's supply at once.

There's always sleeping pills if you have that high of an opiate tolerance, or even tylenol will do the trick (you're not really going to need your liver all that much when you're dead). Hell, I once read about a guy killing himself by taking a bunch of caffeine all at once (100 pills or 100 grams, I can't remember which) - although that had to be a sucky way to go. There's plenty of ways to kill yourself, this whole geriatric clandestine drug lab conspiracy sounds a bit ridiculous if you ask me.