EDM; Trance, House etc

The H.P lovecraft of techno music, although it's Recondite's genre. They should already have a category named by his alias.

The H.P lovecraft of techno music, although it's Recondite's genre. They should already have a category named by his alias.

I was just trying to find a place to post him. You told me about him a few years ago and I liked his stuff. Just found some new 🤗

@AbbeyLee

Yeah. I kinda like Brunnero on a side although there's something within each artist and I feel like something only one can do one thing and by this i mean <<<<<<<<

You have to be in the right mood for something this stubborn like dark i cann say from Raphael while Brunner is more "methodic" with his tracks and sometimes gets overwhelming. You can see that spltting way synth is similar to "Gloom", this is one of the TWO synth that makes something like "techno" to stand out from other genres, is some with KV i don't recall the name atm and to take this synth is a challange

but when brunner released the rmx for "Gonzo" then then.. i actually took a vow, as mediocre as it might sound is what he does and there was also a deleted track i had the opportunity to hear a few yrs back called "Defuse" it was a 3m one take. Brunner is a great artist but he sold his soul too for a train that'll never arrive

@AbbeyLee

Yeah. I kinda like Brunnero on a side although there's something within each artist and I feel like something only one can do one thing and by this i mean <<<<<<<<

That one is cool. You have a good ear for these things. I'll look him up on YT.