• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Edluar (Zolpidem Tartrate Sublingual Tablets)

JahRed24x

Bluelighter
Have you guys heard about these new sublingual Zolpidem (Ambien) tablets called Edluar?

they look pretty cool, seeing as the normal 10mg ambiens work really good sublingually i bet these will be good.

check out the site: http://www.edluar.com/

Well i ironically just tried sublingual ambien last night, 10mgs. I took one of the 10mg tablets (small roud-white pill with like 94 on one side and some other number on the other) and crushed it up and put the powder of the pill under my tounge and let it sit there for about 30mins, but i started to feel it after about 10mins i was feeling it really good for such a short time.. the absorption of zolpidem sublingually is very high obviously. so i bet these new ones will be even easier and more 'user-friendly' then the way i had to do it with the crushed pill...

anyone out there try these edluar sublingual tablets yet??

Last edited:
almost...

I just got a script of it and am filling it tomorrow morning. I've been taking regular ambien for like 2 years and have tried CR and hated that, I will post the effects and differences if noticeable when i try it tomorrow night.

until then,

_daks_

IME ambien always hit me in like 10min orally. I literally had to follow the directions and eat it and immediately lay down. Good idea for those that need to pass out on a dime ;).

yea, i actually printed out a page on Edluar and told the doc i was interested in trying it cause regular ambien wasnt working all the time. He had to call the pharmacy cause he had never prescribed it before and didn't know the mg's. I'll be taking my 1st 10mg dose shortly. Ill let you guys know bout it tomorrow.

later.

ughh

for starts ...its really disgustingly sweet and is taking forever to dissolve. almost worse than suboxone's taste.

more updates later

thumbs up

well it certainly did its job. As mentioned it was taking a while to absorb but after id say 10-12 minutes it was gone completely. The taste was absolutely terrible but would not deter me from taking it because i love ambien.

It worked well. After dissolving I felt it physically in about 10-15 minutes. (something i no longer feel from normally ingesting the regular 10mg pills.)
Probably enough to get to sleep right there if i tired.
The feeling was a wavy drowsiness, decently strong as if it were my 1st week of taking normal ambien. I knew it had hit me and was pleasantly surprised with the feeling.

However I mess around with ambien and took .25 mg of xanax (orally) at the same time as the sublingual's.

after the onset of the edluar (i don't believe the xanax played any part 15 minutes in) i then snorted 5 mg of regular ambien and .25 mg of xanax and appx 1.5 mg of the sublingual ambien to boot.

Keep in mind the edluar on its own produced effects stronger than original ambien swallowed or original ambien crushed and then sublingually taken.

That said , after sniffing that combination i was pretty fucked up; wanted to smoke an additional cig before bed and felt like i took a bar of xanax and drank together.

Altogether my experience with Edluar was great. Be wary of the taste. I would suggest it to people who have the trouble of the initially falling asleep.
I was out within 3 minutes of hitting the pillow.

If anyone wants more info on me just taking the Edluar without any additives (xanax and or sniffing on top of it all, i will gladly take it stand alone and give my results then)

let me know,

-daks-

I have been on Seroquel for insomnia for a few months, when i went for my monthly doc visit he gave me a bunch of 10 mg samples of Edluar, First time i Put 2 10 mg Sublingually. I felt it after 15 min and it was a feeling like ambien . The only way i Can describe it is it felt like a Whiteout, not a Blackout. if you understand that. Instead of making me sleepy i was anxious and wanted to go out and drink, I talked alot smoked a lot of cigarettes, then after 2 hours i went to sleep like a baby and something odd I had the Munchies really bad. the taste is gross but tolerable. Tomorrow night im gonna Snort 2 10 mgs and see if that intensifies anything and ill report back. Hope this helps

P.S Just to brag a little today is my 500th day off lorcets/lortabs/suboxone!!!!

Has anyone tried sublingual ambien in the form of a crush up pill made for oral ingestion ? If the drug companies are making Zolpidem pills for "Sublingual" use then it would make sense that you could do the same with your standard pills made for oral ingestion...

mi done it many times with the crush up ambien and then sprinkle the ambien powder under your tongue and let it sit there for about 20-30mins... its always worked for me and seems to have faster onset without the whole burning of the nose fiasco..

So can you take 2 10mg edluars and be okay? You aren't going to go crazy and or die are you? Because I want to take my second one right now....thanks!

yea, i actually printed out a page on Edluar and told the doc i was interested in trying it cause regular ambien wasnt working all the time. He had to call the pharmacy cause he had never prescribed it before and didn't know the mg's. I'll be taking my 1st 10mg dose shortly. Ill let you guys know bout it tomorrow.

later.

Wow what an old thread. Not many newer threads about Edluar either. The Edluar need to step up their marketing and higher lots more pharm. reps to spread the word about Edluar, because it seems like not many people or physicians know about this drug. I think that most physicians who know about this drug would prescribe it over Ambien. Edluar has the potential to be the next blockbuster insomnia medication, but their marketing SUCKS!! My Doctor had never heard of the medication before either so I showed him the dosages on Edluar.com which are the same two dosages Ambien are prescribed in (5mg and 10mg)

zolpidem oral tablets are unreliable because they have to be taken on an empty stomach, they even suggest not eating 2 hours prior to swallowing the pill. For me is was an inconvenience because I most of my food in late evening/night, so I often go to bed feeling nice & full :) the food in my full stomach blocked a lot of the absorption of zolpidem so i would still struggle to fall asleep. For some reason I have an insane hugely appetite late at night and im not willing to give up my before bedtime snacks for zolpidem.

THEN!! I discovered Edluar; it is expensive but my insurance paid 100%. I have a 10mg Edluar sublingual dissolving underneath my tongue as I type this and feel it begining to kick in and im starting to type slower and slower.

This is my 2nd night and night 1 i was very restful and fell asleep QUICK,

I will report tomorrow on how I slept, goodnight....zzzzz

I love Ambien and fucked around with it for years. Sadly I can no longer get a script for it (or anything besides Suboxone for that matter). I have never heard of this edluar though, I didn't even know it existed. I used to go crazy with Ambien. One time I got my monthly script of 21 10mg pills filled and popped 3 if them soon as I got home. It started to kick in and I just lost control. I remember snorting a couple (what a horrible burn) and then taking a few more and then I realized I was out of cigarettes. So I DROVE a few blocks to the gas station and remember talking to the lady working there for a minute before I went home. Apparently I was functioning well enough to drive and carry on a conversation without raising any red flags. I can't believe I was stupid enough to drive in that state but sadly, it's not the dumbest thing I've ever done on Ambien. Anyway, I don't remember much about what I did after that because I was compulsively redosing. The last thing I remember was looking down into the pill bottle and there was 5 left. I just said fuck it and swallowed the last 5 and went and laid down. Over the course of a few hours, somehow I ingested 210mg of Ambien. An entire month supply in a few hours. I ended up waking up to my ex wife coming home from work and seeing the house destroyed and freaking out because she saw leftover pill dust on the counter and my ID and a rolled up 20$ bill and the empty pill bottle and she thought I had committed suicide or something. But somehow, I just woke up and started talking to her like nothing happened. I was totally fine. I slept for like 5 hours and felt totally refreshed and rested. Probably ambiens very short half life is the reason I didn't die. I've also hallucinated and almost ended up shooting at a man I thought I saw in the backyard, and on a separate occasion accidentally discharged a 9mm handgun in the house into the floor about 2 inches away from my friend's foot. I don't know why a gun always became a problem whenever I got really fucked up on Ambien. It's probably a good thing I ended up selling all my guns to buy dope. Now, I very rarely get to use Ambien, so I cherish it.

Ambien is far more bioavailable and effective in intranasal and sublingual routes. Did you guys know they make an oral spray of zolopidem of called Zolpimist? It can be used intranasally. So it's a lot better than Ambien and Edluar/

I love Ambien and fucked around with it for years. Sadly I can no longer get a script for it (or anything besides Suboxone for that matter). I have never heard of this edluar though, I didn't even know it existed. I used to go crazy with Ambien. One time I got my monthly script of 21 10mg pills filled and popped 3 if them soon as I got home. It started to kick in and I just lost control. I remember snorting a couple (what a horrible burn) and then taking a few more and then I realized I was out of cigarettes. So I DROVE a few blocks to the gas station and remember talking to the lady working there for a minute before I went home. Apparently I was functioning well enough to drive and carry on a conversation without raising any red flags. I can't believe I was stupid enough to drive in that state but sadly, it's not the dumbest thing I've ever done on Ambien. Anyway, I don't remember much about what I did after that because I was compulsively redosing. The last thing I remember was looking down into the pill bottle and there was 5 left. I just said fuck it and swallowed the last 5 and went and laid down. Over the course of a few hours, somehow I ingested 210mg of Ambien. An entire month supply in a few hours. I ended up waking up to my ex wife coming home from work and seeing the house destroyed and freaking out because she saw leftover pill dust on the counter and my ID and a rolled up 20$ bill and the empty pill bottle and she thought I had committed suicide or something. But somehow, I just woke up and started talking to her like nothing happened. I was totally fine. I slept for like 5 hours and felt totally refreshed and rested. Probably ambiens very short half life is the reason I didn't die. I've also hallucinated and almost ended up shooting at a man I thought I saw in the backyard, and on a separate occasion accidentally discharged a 9mm handgun in the house into the floor about 2 inches away from my friend's foot. I don't know why a gun always became a problem whenever I got really fucked up on Ambien. It's probably a good thing I ended up selling all my guns to buy dope. Now, I very rarely get to use Ambien, so I cherish it.

Nothing like adventures on ambien

Wow what an old thread. Not many newer threads about Edluar either. The Edluar need to step up their marketing and higher lots more pharm. reps to spread the word about Edluar, because it seems like not many people or physicians know about this drug. I think that most physicians who know about this drug would prescribe it over Ambien. Edluar has the potential to be the next blockbuster insomnia medication, but their marketing SUCKS!! My Doctor had never heard of the medication before either so I showed him the dosages on Edluar.com which are the same two dosages Ambien are prescribed in (5mg and 10mg)

zolpidem oral tablets are unreliable because they have to be taken on an empty stomach, they even suggest not eating 2 hours prior to swallowing the pill. For me is was an inconvenience because I most of my food in late evening/night, so I often go to bed feeling nice & full :) the food in my full stomach blocked a lot of the absorption of zolpidem so i would still struggle to fall asleep. For some reason I have an insane hugely appetite late at night and im not willing to give up my before bedtime snacks for zolpidem.

THEN!! I discovered Edluar; it is expensive but my insurance paid 100%. I have a 10mg Edluar sublingual dissolving underneath my tongue as I type this and feel it begining to kick in and im starting to type slower and slower.

This is my 2nd night and night 1 i was very restful and fell asleep QUICK,

I will report tomorrow on how I slept, goodnight....zzzzz

I like Edluar because the method of taking it prevents me from using it every night, unlike Ambien where i would easily take nightly maybe even 2x a night. I also enjoy not getting out of bed and doing weird things while blacked out. It begins to kick in quickly around 5 mins and 25 mins for full effect.

It works just as well, if not better than ambien pills. I woke up last night and immediately put a SL tab under my tongue. Usually middle of the night awakening causes me to lie in bed for hours not being able to fall back asleep. Last night i was back to sleep within minutes, and woke up around 10:30 feeling refreshed, no fog or hangover.

However, it still seems to be affected by food prior to intake. I noticed when i ate before using it, it didnt work quite as well.

You shouldn't eat at least two hours before any of the Z - drugs (ambien, lunesta, sonata). or immediately after.

food does have an effect on their absorption, mainly fat.