• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Edge of the brick versus center of the brick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holly.3

Bluelighter
I know dealers will say whatever just to get you to buy which should be taken with a grain of salt.

A good friend of mine got about seven grams from her normal supplier a few weeks ago. A couple of days ago she got another seven grams wish she said that her supplier told her that the stuff she got a few weeks ago was cocaine from the outer edge of the brick and this stuff she got a couple days ago was cocaine from the center of the brick. I guess implying that it was better quality since it's harder to alter cocaine from the center of the brick.

Is this just a bunch of BS or is there any truth to that? In my opinion the stuff she got a few weeks ago was no different then the stuff she got a couple days ago in regards to the look, texture, the way it chopped up and the quality of the numbing and high. It was slightly shimmery, but not evenly consistent over the entire surface of the seven Graham lamp. The lump was not rock hard but definitely not waxy soft like you would expect from a fish scale. It's somewhat flaked but then again kind of crumpled as a try to flake it. It was very dry, not a little bit sticky or moist. Made a crunching sound when chopping and was hard to get it into a fine powder. The small little teeny chunks and specs pinged as you chopped instead of just crushed into a very fine fluffy powder. Having experience with fish scale and good-quality Flaky pearlescent cocaine, that's not how I would describe stuff she's been getting here recently. The high is okay but not as good as you would expect decent cocaine to be.

So yeah, any truth that cocaine from the center of the brick is better quality then from the outer edge of the brick or is it just a load of horse hockey? I didn't see any difference between the outer edge and more towards the center of the brick. If I didn't know better, I would have said the stuff she got a couple days ago was part of that seven gram lump she bought a couple weeks ago.

any truth that cocaine from the center of the brick is better quality then from the outer edge of the brick or is it just a load of horse hockey?

Yeah it's a load of utter codswallop mate. Where it comes from the brick means nothing. Anything could be added anywhere at any stage.

It's cut then bricked from the main supplier, then the middleman who gets the brick breaks it down and cuts it again, then your middleman gets it off of that guy and cuts it yet another time.

Where it comes from the brick doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Even if there was some specific hot spot in the brick due to bad cutting procedure it's unlikely anyone would know as the way it's cut varies from dealer to dealer.

Unless you know your dealer very very well don't trust them and even if you do know them they could still be talking out of their ass. I'm gonna close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.