• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Ecstasy pills worth €1.3bn found in Europe's biggest drugs raid

Bull shit, Waste of fucking currency to bust them. Let the MDMA pour from the heavens into our hands already,lol. MDMA is 1 hell of a excellent tool for me if not abuse of course..

I imagine people do but reporters and police don't really care, if it looks like ecstasy it probably is, is how they probably look at it, then reporters never follow up after test results, same for all the legals pressed into pills as well.

Yeah, exactly. For reporters, it's just easier to say ecstacy if it's pills, because the news will be read a lot more. Well, if they don't do the "new dangerous synthetic drug found" thing. Ecstacy is just the pill, but MDMA is the psychoactive chemical that originally sends the consumer into the feeling of ecstacy. So I guess if they find a large quantity of ecstacy, it's ecstacy.
I just think that most reporters never follow up after test results, even if it's found other chemicals compounds in it. Of course, if it could make big news, it probably will.

A friends been hit directly with this in London, his dealer apparently gets it straight from these guys.
I have no proof, just word of mouth