Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ecstasy muscle relief?

reward

Bluelighter
okay well one night i had a really sore lower back and me n a few crew were plannin on headin out to a club. anyway i got to my mates house and was having a few pre-drinks hopin the pain would subside but it kinda kept gettin worse. it wasnt really painful but just niggling like it was always there just shittin me.

anyway after bout 3 or 4 drinks the pain was still there n seemed to be gettin a bit worse. it was gettin to the point where i couldnt hold a conversation cos my mind was on my discomfort.

anyway i toughed it out cos i knew the pain would go away once i dropped so we headed into the club and sure enough soon as a i dropped i was painfree and loving it. we probably hit the dancefloor for bout 3 or 4 hours and woulda been in bed by 5am.

now that didnt suprise me but what did was that the next morning when i woke up the pain was totally gone. and its not like it was the kinda pain that disappears overnight i was thinking i would have to see a physio during the week.. but it never came back. also i woulda thought that dancing all night would have made it a bit worse?

my question is: would it be possible that the ecstasy helped fix my back by relaxing the muscles for so long, allowing them to heal??

It's entirely possible. I find my muscles and joints are a lot more flexible when I'm on e's. However for the next few days I'm very stiff and sore but that's from all the dancing. So I'm completely stumped on that part.

I suffer from terrible back pain from time to time for about the last 5 years. I fix it by getting extremely drunk and it always fixes it.

My theroy is that when your back is hurting your muscles are out of whack and are trying to compensate for other muscles - so everthing just keeps getting tighter and tighter.

However after many drinks everything relaxes and allows things to loosen up and slip back into place.

Maybe ecstacy did the same for you. I can understand being very very relaxed on xtc :)

I don't think I explained that very well but I know what I'm talking about! :p

I dunno about e helping out muscle pain, but the exercise of dancing might have done your back some good. I find with minor muscle pulls etc, that exercise can alleviate the pain and quicken the healing :D

sort of related...
but sort of not - my girlfriend has slight arthritis and when she takes pills it usually gets worse, even without any dancing

I would suggest people with lower back pain stick to Nurofen Plus. While I have little doubt that ecstasy can be an extremely effective muscle relaxant, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a physio, chiro or osteo who would recommend a pill and a night out over painkillers and rest to address back pain.

Look after your spine guys :)

i wouldn't know jack about muscles relaxing, but all i know is that i become very loose and flexible while im on e.
does apply to some extent if i am very drunk without the co-ordination though.